Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Cost Of Getting A Site Like Youtube - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cost Of Getting A Site Like Youtube (469 Views)

There Should Be Monetization On Nairaland Like Youtube And Google / Can Some One Developed Apps Like Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Getting A Site Like Youtube by Sageez(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
webmasters in the house, please i want to know the cost of getting a site like youtube.

What will i be needing and estimate of getting a site like that?
Re: Cost Of Getting A Site Like Youtube by SeunLanLege(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sageez:
webmasters in the house, please i want to know the cost of getting a site like youtube.

What will i be needing and estimate of getting a site like that?

10million.

Most of the money will be spent on hosting and security. The rest will pay for developers
Re: Cost Of Getting A Site Like Youtube by Sageez(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
SeunLanLege:

10million.

Most of the money will be spent on hosting and security. The rest will pay for developers
Re: Cost Of Getting A Site Like Youtube by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
ten million is small, Devs will be the most expensive thing.
Re: Cost Of Getting A Site Like Youtube by Sageez(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
C'mon guy! You guys are scaring me. I don't mean something as big as youtube. Just want something close to youtube. youtube cover everything on earth ranging from technology to entertainment, I mean everything. I only want to cover musics. So I don't think it should be that expensive. Or what do you guys think?
Re: Cost Of Getting A Site Like Youtube by kvngDavid(m): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol...are u scared I can do one for u for just 50k Check one of ma wrk www.3pointplus.com
Re: Cost Of Getting A Site Like Youtube by kvngDavid(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
If u re interested contact me 07068083162

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For ICT Instructors / 10k Wordpress Blog Set Up Plus $1/month Web Hosting And Free Domain Offer / A 38k Facebook Fans Likes Page Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.