Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence (67450 Views)

PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? / Lawrence Akpu: Ex-Biafra Soldier With Bullet In His Chest / I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by somehowpenis(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
TheSpellChecker:

Joblessness at its peak.

It's = it is.

Its = possessive pronoun.

Okay?
you are obviously a Child black man , feeling funky .. grin grin.
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by decomaniaboss(f): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
freshness2020:
The difference between the two couple is, one married a brand new husband while the other married a Tokunboh.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by tundexijim(m): 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
sweerychick:
In as much as the Op tried making a point but I think the comparison is pointless, First of GEJ and PMB are of different cultural and religious backgrounds. Secondly it's optional for them, there's no law preventing anyone to do their wedding anyhow they wish in Nigeria( unless the Op created one), and thirdly PMB daughter is a fourth wife whereas GEJ daughter is the first to her husband. So I don't see any reason for extravagancy in PMB's case

I hope u won't start shouting tax payers money if a chieftain of APC celebrates a child's wedding lavishly like gej did...

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by tundexijim(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
greatjoey:

How would you compare the incomparable? Look at it from these areas: While Jonathan's daughter is young, Buhari's is an old gag. Jonathan's was a first wife, Buhari's is a fourth wife. Jonathan is educated, Buhari is an illiterate gworo chewing herder. Jonathan has swag but Buhari is a local herder. While Jonathan was happy to give his daughter out to a new blood, Buhari was weeping marrying his daughter to an old man. While Jonathan celebrated the marriage, Buhari mourned the marriage.

U forgot to add this, patience is the husband while gej is the wife...

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by ifeanyi317(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by oladoja1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
Make 30% of your income every month. Eg u put 30k u collect 39k plus 6k bonus equals to 45kfor the first time etc http:///?i=oladojaqudus@gmail.com, or call/whatsapp 08100065724
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by realglobe: 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
chai... wailers see as una destroy this zombie for his own thread.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

onomeasike Nigerians are hungry... no more propaganda cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by pressplay411(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
omofunaab:
@op, hope you are ready for the barrage of insults coming your way. . Because you just compared buhari to some people's hero

Op failed to mention that GEJ's daughter's wedding was a show of wealth from public funds looted, as opposed to PMB's daughter's wedding which dignifies religious rites.

While Jonathan's cohorts felt the need to celebrate their benefactor, Buhari's anti-corruption war has it's down side where everyone is careful not to be noticed for reckless spending by EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by Bashirjaja01(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
When will that peoples from........ part of the country there eye's ear's nd there brains will start functioning? There critism was always on hate rather than facts.
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by fireforfire: 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jacko1:
At least under goodluck i dey chop 3 times a day

But when ur buhari enter.... I just dey fast anyhow

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by ubergold(m): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
finalbosss1:
hnmm truly Jonathan is nothing but a waste product
Have you eaten well today? Are you able to pay your bills like you did before? Answer this question sincerely and get back to me

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
Produke:
Wat do u xpect from d marriage of a fourth wife?

Hehehehehehe

Appreciate positive issues. Ok
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by ubergold(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
profolaolu:
OP pls dont mind d sentimental fools dey will always remain blind,dree sense can injest no truth,dey r blinded by sentiment n devour by hate,dree eyes never see good nor dree ears heareth any good,dree miserable wounded tongue rush at speaking evil n niggling n dey will never knw peace
Have you eaten today? Are you able to pay your bills like you did before?
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by saintmark88(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
sweerychick:
In as much as the Op tried making a point but I think the comparison is pointless, First of GEJ and PMB are of different cultural and religious backgrounds. Secondly it's optional for them, there's no law preventing anyone to do their wedding anyhow they wish in Nigeria( unless the Op created one), and thirdly PMB daughter is a fourth wife whereas GEJ daughter is the first to her husband. So I don't see any reason for extravagancy in PMB's case

I have read a lot of comments here but I decided to quote yours, not because I agree with you, buh because u seem intelligent. But I must say this, no matter how intelligent u are, u cannot defend a stupid idea and still appear intelligent.

If u read tht article by d OP, ull c tht d op is trying to pass a msg, which is....doing what is right.

I have read pple say, a lot of unreasonable and senseless tins about how she married as a fourth wife so ders no reason to do a large party, some even said muslims wedding r usually not xpensive compared to xtain/southern weddings.. I find these excuses really dumb n anyone making such dumb xcuses is either a dumb person or d person is tryna play dumb.

I m one who is of d opinion tht we have done things for too wrong, I feel a lot of Nigerians r sick mentally..because we dnt even have an idea of what right is anymore.

I m really pained wen I read comments like urz, I ask myself how did we get here.

Can u imagine if d wedding was flamboyant, wouldn't u have come out to criticize d govt??, m sure u wud??.....it isnt, instead of u guys to give him credit u r saying we shud wait till Aisha child gets married.....

The way u guys reason in dz country is worrisome..I ask, with such reasoning, wud we ever move forward??

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by PhemmyTinny(m): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Obijulius:
Five paragraphs wasted to sanctify the marriage of a man and his fourth wife.

And The writer had the guts to publish this junk. Wonders shall never end. I heard things are bad in Nigeria I never knew it was so bad that common sense is now scarce.

Writer please receive sense IJN.

U r d one who needs to receive a brain instead...som polygamous marriages av mor peace dan monogamous ones and vice versa...iPhone souvenirs is one of d reasons u r goin tru recession...idiot!
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by recruit4real(m): 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Obijulius:

And The writer had the guts to publish this junk. Wonders shall never end. I heard things are bad in Nigeria I never knew it was so bad that common sense is now scarce.

AMEN OOOOOO. AMEN
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by s4short: 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Bujumbura:
The writer is a big fool since he is so bind that he couldn't compare Gej projects with Buhari own at this period of Gej presidency.

Zombies are lacking what to use in celebraing buhari so they ve now gone down to Gej dog is fatter than buhari's own because Gej stole our money to feed his own

Gej sef had projects? Never knew

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by basingstoke: 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
onomeasike:

https://thenigerian.ng/opinion-change-modesty-leadership-lawrence-ibe/
guy get your facts right. Buhari chased their mother away long ago. The question you should be asking yourself is that how come it is only the children of Aisha that are being displayed on socio media as the children of Buhari. Before this wedding, have you ever seen this lady before ?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by basingstoke: 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
/quote]guy get your facts right. Buhari chased their mother away long ago. The question you should be asking yourself is that how come it is only the children of Aisha that are being displayed on socio media as the children of Buhari. Before this wedding, have you ever seen this lady before ?
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by Ugosample(m): 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
onomeasike:

Buhari is a prince and from a privileged background but lives a modest lifestyle yet Goodluck Jonathan who claimed to be a son of a poor fisherman lives in obscene opulence and wasteful spending of the public funds on her daughters marriage. That's the morale of the story of comparing both presidents.

Buhari's daughter wedding with no iPhone cool

Buhari is a Prince from a privileged background?

Now I know that indeed you are stupid...

If you don't know someone's background, don't blab in public

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by Bujumbura(m): 12:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
the difference between the two family is that one has real daughter with value and the other one has adopted daughter without value, wasteful family of ineffectual buffoonery
I know ur dad will rather have an adopted son right now than having you
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by Bujumbura(m): 12:33am On Oct 31, 2016
saintmark88:

I have read a lot of comments here but I decided to quote yours, not because I agree with you, buh because u seem intelligent. But I must say this, no matter how intelligent u are, u cannot defend a stupid idea and still appear intelligent.

If u read tht article by d OP, ull c tht d op is trying to pass a msg, which is....doing what is right.

I have read pple say, a lot of unreasonable and senseless tins about how she married as a fourth wife so ders no reason to do a large party, some even said muslims wedding r usually not xpensive compared to xtain/southern weddings.. I find these excuses really dumb n anyone making such dumb xcuses is either a dumb person or d person is tryna play dumb.

I m one who is of d opinion tht we have done things for too wrong, I feel a lot of Nigerians r sick mentally..because we dnt even have an idea of what right is anymore.

I m really pained wen I read comments like urz, I ask myself how did we get here.

Can u imagine if d wedding was flamboyant, wouldn't u have come out to criticize d govt??, m sure u wud??.....it isnt, instead of u guys to give him credit u r saying we shud wait till Aisha child gets married.....

The way u guys reason in dz country is worrisome..I ask, with such reasoning, wud we ever move forward??
Another nut job on the loose. Who cares about giving credit for a stupid wedding by two old fools while people are suffering

Comotot here jare

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by tete7000(m): 12:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Produke:

And the daughter of a woman he divorced and that is already late. Let Zahra marry, then we will know. Maybe Aisha won't throw party and drag the old man there early enough.
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by Bujumbura(m): 12:40am On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=Esetim post=50636060][/quote] you could have passed with out reading it undecided
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by tete7000(m): 12:48am On Oct 31, 2016
saintmark88:

Your rant should be directed to a jobless and senseless person that started the thread. Stop getting worked up with people making sensible observation. Wedding in our society is a thing of joy celebrated with funfair. People who are not president throw parties on their children's wedding not to talk of a sitting president. If Buhari didn't deem it fit to celebrate her daughter's wedding na them sabi. Stop sounding frustrated as if it is a sin to celebrate wedding. Nothing is wrong with those observations, they are observations and might be true or wrong. Those who deduce them might actually be intelligent against you potraying them as silly. They see what the likes of you and op fails to see. You people should stop looking for all nonsense frivolities to praise the president. Even Obama if need be will celebrate his daughter's wedding. The post is senile and the op sick. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by laudate: 1:10am On Oct 31, 2016
Obijulius:

Amen. Me too, I join you pray dat prayer. I no know say you sef see am! grin
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by Osakah24(m): 2:04am On Oct 31, 2016
onomeasike:

https://thenigerian.ng/opinion-change-modesty-leadership-lawrence-ibe/
tomorrow you will still compare Muslim burial to Christian burial
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by Nemesis99(m): 2:10am On Oct 31, 2016
Produke:

May God bless you in abundance for this epic mouth shutting response.
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by Teacher1776(m): 2:11am On Oct 31, 2016
ZACHIE:

That swag ate 2nd Onisha bridge even before a pile was dug.
It ate your hospices and hospitals .
It ate external reserves, raked up debts, made misfits billionaires.
So much for swag.

all of that occurred in your lying fantasy. From the way u all made senseless noise during the 2015 campaign one would have expected that by now the common nigerian will be better off. Even Buhari must acknowledge that governance at the presidential level simply goes beyond making some unrealistic campaign promises.
Guy, pls pack well. Your Tokunbo has broken down and is obstructing other sincere road users.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by Nemesis99(m): 2:17am On Oct 31, 2016
For your yeye mind @op you are trying to make us believe these weyreys are modest abi?

Just because the wedding looks simple doesn't mean billions didn't go down the drain.
You don forget how much wrist watch 1st lady buy where the Fulani cow was been sworn in?

The cow flew in the night and flew bk in the morning to resume work?
Abeg which work

PS: anyone who quotes me saying Buhari dey work, May God almighty in his infinite mercies replace my Sins with your Good deeds Amen
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by saintmark88(m): 5:31am On Oct 31, 2016
tete7000:

Your rant should be directed to a jobless and senseless person that started the thread. Stop getting worked up with people making sensible observation. Wedding in our society is a thing of joy celebrated with funfair. People who are not president throw parties on their children's wedding not to talk of a sitting president. If Buhari didn't deem it fit to celebrate her daughter's wedding na them sabi. Stop sounding frustrated as if it is a sin to celebrate wedding. Nothing is wrong with those observations, they are observations and might be true or wrong. Those who deduce them might actually be intelligent against you potraying them as silly. They see what the likes of you and op fails to see. You people should stop looking for all nonsense frivolities to praise the president. Even Obama if need be will celebrate his daughter's wedding. The post is senile and the op sick. Shikena.

So a presidents daughters wedding should be celebrated as a state function??, u support tht??......u dnt mean it??. I think u need to see a doctor to get ur head examined.

So u support using state funds on a lavish wedding because wedding is fun n should b celebrated. Its pple like u tht have kept us were we r today.

because ur thinking is twisted, riddled with corruption, u like every oda person saying d op is senile n sick....u CNT differentiate bw what is right n wrong anymore.

Its obvious u r a product of 16 yrs of corrupt practices, so wen a lot of pple can't tell what is right from what is wrong anymore, I'm not surprised because 16yrs is enough to twist someone's mind

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by saintmark88(m): 5:38am On Oct 31, 2016
Bujumbura:
Another nut job on the loose. Who cares about giving credit for a stupid wedding by two old fools while people are suffering

Comotot here jare

People are suffering, has there ever bin a time tht pple weren't suffering n this country, even n d US, der r pple tht still suffer by their own standards.

Your just another twisted mind, so because r suffering, u now distort d truth.

Well der r people like me, who stand for the truth, no matter what d circumstance. The wedding was a modest one, it wasn't a state function, thts what I call, leading by example.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Jim Iyke: "You Are A Bad Guy" / Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial / Youngest King In Edo State Having A Handshake With GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.