Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School (13457 Views)

Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog / Blogger Laila Ijeoma Celebrates 8th Wedding Anniversary / Nigeria Blogging Tips From Laila Ijeoma, Stella Dimokokorkus And Emeh Achanga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
I was scrolling through Facebook when I stumbled on this post about blogger Laila Ijeoma, owner of www.Lailasblog.com

This was sooo touching and very, very commendable. I\\'m amazed!!! This woman has three children of her own, yet she added six more children to herself making them 9! What a woman! May God bless her!!

The post shared on Facebook reads:

Ijeoma is a woman with a heart of gold. Sponsoring six kids on scholarship in a reputable private school in Ogoja. Doesn\\'t know them and not related to them in any way.
She only knew about their story and took up the challenge of catering for them. With the support of her dear husband, these kids are adequately catered for. Education, clothing, feeding, school supplies and medical care for six children and still counting....
The amazing thing is that they have their own lovely kids so its not because they are childless!
This is her first meeting with the kids in their school and it was a moment of joy as she kept telling them how much she loves them.
Of course you could see the kids beaming with smiles as they meet their sponsor for the first time.
What a moment! 
What can we say!
Ijeoma, God bless you richly.

Source - https://web.facebook.com/faith.nwaozuzu/posts/1052914171448923

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nice @alexreports

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by hobermener: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
If it weren't for Buhari's mishandling of the economy, this woman would have effortlessly adopted and sponsored 12 kids. Buhari is a curse to this country and must be done away with asap angry angry angry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by jeeqaa7(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
cheap publicity...inyama!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by jahlove4jah: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
God bless you madam

5 Likes

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by Pidggin(f): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by ChuzzyBlog: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
I See You
Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by christejames(m): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
this is commendable, if more Nigerians can have kind heart like this the rate of illiteracy in the nation would be reduced to the barest level...

She will continue to remain blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by gurunlocker: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
jeeqaa7:

I dey come.... OK, I found one.

check below

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by ayaside(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
jeeqaa7:
Let's see the results of the ones you have done in private.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by 360xclusive(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
God bless you meanwhile aunty Linda is buying handbags and shoes... angry

5 Likes

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by nigconnect(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Very commendable.... but does she really need to publicize it? Well she wouldn't want to miss this opportunity to promote herself

1 Like

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by agrovick(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
I have plans of doing something like this and I am definitely gonna do it

1 Like

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by NicoBaba(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
jeeqaa7:
for ur mind now u don talk sense.. Adonblivit

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by nedu2000(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
And she had to allow pictures to be taken,she has received her reward
Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by Pavore9: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
Did same and can relate to the feeling of bringing smiles on the faces of these young ones.

1 Like

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by nedu2000(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
360xclusive:
God bless you meanwhile aunty Linda is buying handbags and shoes... angry
okay so Linda has to announce to you first before she helps anyone abi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by dahaz(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Aminat508 when you go sponsor me too to yankee?
Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
hobermener:
If it weren't for Buhari's mishandling of the economy, this woman would have effortlessly adopted and sponsored 12 kids. Buhari is a curse to this country and must be done away with asap angry angry angry
I'm dead. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by Catastrophe1: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
God bless madam ijeoma
Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by onionsoup(f): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
I can only see 5 kids. Abeg na she be the 6th kid?? grin jus asking though
Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by Daniel058(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
I wish her IJEOMA in all her life endeavour.

1 Like

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by omanifrank(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
ok na
Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by kennyblaze007(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
Such a nice act..God plz bless me cux I want to b a blessing to others as well...
Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
hobermener:

you are a disgrace to humanity

3 Likes

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by emynike2001(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
This is encouraging and something for our rich men to emulate and NOT by opening one STUPID foundation somewhere.
Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by BrutalJab: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
jeeqaa7:

Oya go and do your own rich publicity.

Hungry Nigerians be talking like they have an opinion. Mtcheeew.

nigconnect:
Very commendable.... but does she really need to publicize it? Well she wouldn't want to miss this opportunity to promote herself

Why won't she publicize it

When she knows that people like you won't believe without seeing evidence.

nedu2000:

Make she break their phone

Which evidence she for show say she help person.

That picture has motivated a lot of people to give to the needy already, so go and sit somewhere jare.

6 Likes

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nice... God bless u more..
Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Just imagine what Nigeria will be like if the average Nigerian woman and man did this to just three kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by celestine2015: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
nedu2000:
U just said what's on my mind..
Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by dammytosh: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
No need to show those innocent children's face.

Internet does not forget.
Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by tiger28: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
hobermener:
Buhari is a curse so we should vote ekweremadu in 2019oh I forgot, there is no Igbo with a national appeal. The one that's close is Okorocha but his OWN ppl call him Hausa man. So the only next choice for the Igbo man is to vote in another Hausa man. Very sad indeed when a group has made itself a non entity in affairs of its own country. So you ppl should just keep on fighting EVERY tribe as usual and further relegating yourselves to 6th class citizens. Sad!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Current Trend In The Nigerian Blogosphere Is Irritating / How Do I locate My Smf Boardindex.template.php File Via Ftp / Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.