Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Pre-christmas Giveaway For Fiverr/cpa Newbies, Over 40k Nigerian Businesses Info - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pre-christmas Giveaway For Fiverr/cpa Newbies, Over 40k Nigerian Businesses Info (824 Views)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Traders Seek ECOWAS Intervention As Ghana Shuts 400 Nigerian Businesses / Get A Usa Phone Number For Fiverr & Paypal Verification for 1500 only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-christmas Giveaway For Fiverr/cpa Newbies, Over 40k Nigerian Businesses Info by tunazi(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hello, I'm doing a christmas giveaway before christmas, LOL, I have a package on Fiverr and CPA I want to give out and over 40,000 list of businesses in Nigeria complete with phone numbers, email addresses, websites, address, state, city and local government that each website is located.

The Fiverr pacage contains a full video course on introduction to Fiverr and how to create gigs and all.

A couple of ebooks with kiler tactics on about how to make money on Fiverr

A DIY guide on how to drive traffic to your gigs and how to get clients who will actually order.

CPA Package

Also containing a couple of ebooks with killer tactics, honestly, the e-books I'm about to give out on CPA are very concise. There's a particular one in the package(I won't say the name, LOL, You'll know it when you see it) that will give a 100% sure method that will make you $10 daily.

Business Directory Package
It is what it is, just a list of businesses classified by their different industries. I have already described the details above.

The Fiverr and CPA package goes for just one thousand naira only. Even at that price it's a giveaway, the content is totally worth it.
The business directory list goes for five thousand naira.

Interested people should contact me on whatsapp
08106046266 or email me at olatundeoladunni019@gmail.com

Merry Christmas In Advance
Re: Pre-christmas Giveaway For Fiverr/cpa Newbies, Over 40k Nigerian Businesses Info by ibroxworl1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Some people will still buy this abi? when there is a lot of thread but the most funniest part is that YOU WANT TO TEACH THEM HOW TO CREATE FIVERR ACCOUNT AND GIG? LOLZ....... I BEG PARK WELL
Re: Pre-christmas Giveaway For Fiverr/cpa Newbies, Over 40k Nigerian Businesses Info by tunazi(m): 1:04am On Oct 31, 2016
ibroxworl1:
Some people will still buy this abi? when there is a lot of thread but the most funniest part is that YOU WANT TO TEACH THEM HOW TO CREATE FIVERR ACCOUNT AND GIG? LOLZ....... I BEG PARK WELL
Lol.....I can't help but laugh....it's obvious you've not bought any course on fiverr before sir cos if you have you'd know that every course comes with an introduction to Fiverr and how to create gigs infact most courses that sell for 5k only cover the introduction aspect and how to create gigs professionally. You don't even seem like a seller to me cos real professional sellers know the importance of creating top notch gigs that will attract buyers and not just creating gigs for the fun of it. It's very obvious that you know nothing about how fiverr works so please sir just carry your ignorance infested opinion and Bleep off...Ciao
Re: Pre-christmas Giveaway For Fiverr/cpa Newbies, Over 40k Nigerian Businesses Info by yellowman2225(m): 5:55am On Oct 31, 2016
Thief! Whoever bought from you is still a learner. all Fiverr information are free online and even free on Nairaland. Abeg park well.

I make $$ on Fiverr and proud to say it. if you make dollars on Fiverr in this recession period why sell nonsense tutorial at measly amount. fool fooling fools.
Re: Pre-christmas Giveaway For Fiverr/cpa Newbies, Over 40k Nigerian Businesses Info by tunazi(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2016
yellowman2225:
Thief! Whoever bought from you is still a learner. all Fiverr information are free online and even free on Nairaland. Abeg park well.

I make $$ on Fiverr and proud to say it. if you make dollars on Fiverr in this recession period why sell nonsense tutorial at measly amount. fool fooling fools.
Thank you sir, your opinion is duly noted. Besides if you read the topic of the thread it say Fiverr/cpa Newbies not gurus. I really don't appreciate being insulted sir and I see no reason why you had to call me a fool, pls we should respect each other. Thanks again
Re: Pre-christmas Giveaway For Fiverr/cpa Newbies, Over 40k Nigerian Businesses Info by pabon(m): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
tunazi:

Thank you sir, your opinion is duly noted. Besides if you read the topic of the thread it say Fiverr/cpa Newbies not gurus. I really don't appreciate being insulted sir and I see no reason why you had to call me a fool, pls we should respect each other. Thanks again

I really commend your maturity. Some others would have replied with insults. This tells me that there's hope for Nigeria yet.
Re: Pre-christmas Giveaway For Fiverr/cpa Newbies, Over 40k Nigerian Businesses Info by tunazi(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
pabon:

I really commend your maturity. Some others would have replied with insults. This tells me that there's hope for Nigeria yet.
Thanks
Re: Pre-christmas Giveaway For Fiverr/cpa Newbies, Over 40k Nigerian Businesses Info by yellowman2225(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
tunazi:

Apologies! I think I overreacted. All the best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help On Bitcoin / Before You Mock MMM Participants / Five Free Business Card For Five People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.