Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

I Have 55k Budget To By Phone. Help Me To Chose - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have 55k Budget To By Phone. Help Me To Chose (2909 Views)

How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! / I Can No Longer Use Some USSD Codes On My Xiaomi Phone. Help Please / Which Good Phone Can I Buy With 50k And 55k Budget Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 55k Budget To By Phone. Help Me To Chose by shedy03(m): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
jaxxy:

No bro I actually haven't used them bt I do hv frnds mostly girls and wen dey complain of phone issues I discover it's same Ol phones techno and infinix hot etc and I knew wen she got d phone I felt sad cos it a Brandnew yet acting up so soon. Like 3 or 4 frnd had dis issues. I've been a samsung fan for year since their smart phone series begun and hv no regrets then blackberry rave which ended in total disappointment and then iphone which has been cool.
am not surprised that most of those having trouble with the China phones are ladies. ladies can be careless, and chinco phones are not rugged.
no doubt, Samsung is a brand that can beat tecno&infinix any day. but the cost of samsung phones are always on the high side. a Samsung phone of same spec as an infinix phone will cost twice the value of the infinix phone. and people are rushing to acquire the China phones leaving people like you to enjoy the Samsung phones. lolz.
Re: I Have 55k Budget To By Phone. Help Me To Chose by capsule(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
oyewolestephen:
a serious buyer beside me here is holding 45k of cash can you consider him?
......if u can make it 52k.....phn is clean...never been used...
Re: I Have 55k Budget To By Phone. Help Me To Chose by jaxxy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
shedy03:

am not surprised that most of those having trouble with the China phones are ladies. ladies can be careless, and chinco phones are not rugged.
no doubt, Samsung is a brand that can beat tecno&infinix any day. but the cost of samsung phones are always on the high side. a Samsung phone of same spec as an infinix phone will cost twice the value of the infinix phone. and people are rushing to acquire the China phones leaving people like you to enjoy the Samsung phones. lolz.

About girls ure totally rite and thx for clarifying dat china Fones are good aldsame. It's good to hear that.

1 Like

Re: I Have 55k Budget To By Phone. Help Me To Chose by oyewolestephen(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
capsule:
......if u can make it 52k.....phn is clean...never been used...
bros the last i can offer is 47
Re: I Have 55k Budget To By Phone. Help Me To Chose by capsule(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
oyewolestephen:
bros the last i can offer is 47
.....bro, u try sha....Bt u r asking to buy a phone worth 58k for 47k...this phone has never been used for anything...just that the man got anoda phone....and he opt to sell this one....that price is fair enough.... My location is Ibadan, UI
Re: I Have 55k Budget To By Phone. Help Me To Chose by oyewolestephen(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
capsule:
.....bro, u try sha....Bt u r asking to buy a phone worth 58k for 47k...this phone has never been used for anything...just that the man got anoda phone....and he opt to sell this one....that price is fair enough.... My location is Ibadan, UI
mine is ondo state
Re: I Have 55k Budget To By Phone. Help Me To Chose by capsule(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
oyewolestephen:
mine is ondo state
.....the 52k is fair enough bro....last price is 50k.....if its ok by u...
Re: I Have 55k Budget To By Phone. Help Me To Chose by oyewolestephen(m): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
capsule:
.....the 52k is fair enough bro....last price is 50k.....if its ok by u...
i really know you have tried but since you have seen a serious buyer selling it at 45k is not bad because if you are waiting to sell it at your desired price it would take u more days or weeks and the more the time the more the price value depreciate unless you dont need the money for now
Re: I Have 55k Budget To By Phone. Help Me To Chose by Medunah: 3:22am On Nov 01, 2016
shedy03:

may be u are not lucky with China phones.
I started with gionee p2, then migrated to tecno H6, now infinix note 2 LTE. they all served me very well, note 2 is still worshipping me. av never taken any of the mentioned phones for repairs.
sorry for ur terrible experience with China phones.
Hello, how good is note 2 nd how much did u get it??
Re: I Have 55k Budget To By Phone. Help Me To Chose by vhickky(f): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2016
capsule:
chai..... And I dey UI, but my money never complete
Re: I Have 55k Budget To By Phone. Help Me To Chose by capsule(m): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2016
oyewolestephen:
i really know you have tried but since you have seen a serious buyer selling it at 45k is not bad because if you are waiting to sell it at your desired price it would take u more days or weeks and the more the time the more the price value depreciate unless you dont need the money for now
.....much as d cash will come handy.…can't let it go at that price....
Re: I Have 55k Budget To By Phone. Help Me To Chose by capsule(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2016
vhickky:
chai..... And I dey UI, but my money never complete
......try and complete it...and d phn is yours....I can make d phone available for inspection since ya close by....if ya serious...
Re: I Have 55k Budget To By Phone. Help Me To Chose by oyewolestephen(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2016
capsule:
.....much as d cash will come handy.…can't let it go at that price....
anyway if you had decided to give it away at the agreed price you may msg (07036206113)me but u should be fast in the decision.thanks in advance
Re: I Have 55k Budget To By Phone. Help Me To Chose by coolsegun(m): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
What is the fone specification are you looking for? Are you looking for fone that can work for all network 4G: glo, ntel, mtn, etisalat and others?
These are the things I think should influence the choice of fone you wanted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Difference: Nokia 1280 Vs Iphone / Oukitel Releases Clone Of Iphone X That Costs Less Than N60,000 - Oukitel U18 / Brand-new Kimfly 4G LTE Phone For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.