Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,076 members, 7,852,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

When Will Dangote Fix Obajana Kabba Road..? Pics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Will Dangote Fix Obajana Kabba Road..? Pics (737 Views)

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) / Dangote Cement Obajana Hit By Fire Disaster / Will Dangote's Refinery Make Petrol Cheaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Dangote Fix Obajana Kabba Road..? Pics by policy12: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
It was with great Joy the people of kogi residents especially the ppu of Obajana and Kabba received the news that Dangote will fix the road in place of tax that the company suppose to pay d FG, but almost 10months will received the news I went tru this route and all I can say is the road is a death trap..view pics below.

When I passed through the route the question begging for answer..is wen will Dangote fix d roads that is truck has turned into death trap?

Re: When Will Dangote Fix Obajana Kabba Road..? Pics by Greatzeus(m): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Is the President or Governor or local government chairman that he should be fixing road? He is just a citizen like me and you,why can't you use your life savings to fix it,or does dangote pick money on the road undecided
Re: When Will Dangote Fix Obajana Kabba Road..? Pics by Greatzeus(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
Is he the President or Governor or local government chairman that he should be fixing road? He is just a citizen like me and you,why can't you use your life savings to fix it,or does dangote pick money on the road undecided
Re: When Will Dangote Fix Obajana Kabba Road..? Pics by abdulhadi101(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
lols...nawa o....fixing road aint his duty, paying tax is his!!...hpe u understand
Re: When Will Dangote Fix Obajana Kabba Road..? Pics by otosa(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2016
Google should be in highly position to answer this question because if you asked Fashola he will just tell u want u wish to hear but not u wish to see. Go to Apapa, I know u will forget about when the Dangote want to fix Obajana kabba road to when Dangote want to fix Nigeria?. Every Federal
roads are not motorable.

(1) (Reply)

Home-made Coconut Oil Business In Kaduna / Pig's Head Buried Under The Entrance Of A Shop In Lagos Exhumed (photos) / Reporting Paradise Payment Nigeria Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.