Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,643 members, 7,865,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops (32772 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Troops During Raid In Sambisa Forest.Graphic Photos / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos / Boko Haram's Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Army (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by xolomonstrides(m): 7:13am On Nov 01, 2016
wite111:
Nigerian army/Buhari/APC govt is a scam.U are so quick to show us the terrorists u arrested,When army kill terrorists u flood internet with the pictures.May I ask army: why didnt they release photos of the soldiers killed by terrorists last week?U guys are doing us the more u look the less u see

Who does that anywhere in the world? There Is a war going on and you are expecting an army to showcase their failures. Wise people know about psycological warfare. As long as there is an overall victory that can be seen with the reclaimed territories and reduction in number of attacks then pockets of achievement by the insurgents can be ignored and tackled in the closet. Peace to all our fallen heroes including my dear cousin. May God grant the Nigerian army victory over all her enemies, domestic and foreign. Amen. May Nigeria be at peace again. Amen
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by xolomonstrides(m): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2016
maxwell60:
Did you what to eat the soldiers that are killed by Bokoharam? I wonder why you are so desperate to see dead soldiers. Hunger don turn una to another thing.

No mind am and some children dey like the comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali / Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot / Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.