Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,951 members, 7,866,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Zlatan Almost Broke My Hand Says Burnley Keeper - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan Almost Broke My Hand Says Burnley Keeper (617 Views)

We Are Ashamed And Embarrassed Says Burnley / Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos / Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Almost Broke My Hand Says Burnley Keeper by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 31, 2016
Tom Heaton won’t be receiving a Christmas card from Zlatan Ibrahimovic this year.

The Burnley goalkeeper was a pain in Ibrahimovic’s side during Saturday’s 0-0 draw against Manchester United, making a total of 11 saves to earn himself the man of the match award.

One of those saves has been dubbed “one of the best in Premier League history” by Peter Schmeichel, a man who knows what a great save looks like.

Heaton played for United’s youth team but was released in 2010.

Six years is a long time in football, but part of him must have been itching to show his ex-employees what they were missing out on at Old Trafford.

SCHMEICHEL’S TWEET

The Burnley shotstopper explained the true extent of the save that Schmeichel admired so much in an interview with MUTV.

It looked for all the world that Ibrahimovic would end his goal drought. The ball came floating towards the Swede, who was unmarked and only six yards from goal.

Quite how Heaton managed to block Ibrahimovic’s acrobatic effort, we’ve no idea.
If you missed Zlatan’s crazy bicycle kick
Check it out below and read the full story

http://www.sportztrendz.com/2016/10/31/tom-heaton-explains-extent-zlatan-ibrahimovics-fierce-shot/
Re: Zlatan Almost Broke My Hand Says Burnley Keeper by goalisma(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
This is what Zlatan Ibrahimovic did in the dressing room after Man Utd draw
http://www.goalisma.com/2016/10/this-is-what-zlatan-ibrahimovic-did-in.html

(1) (Reply)

England U20 Smash Nigeria 8-1 As They Begin Continental Cup / Algeria Squad Arrives Nigeria With Their Own Food, Water, Beddings / Chapecoense Coach's Son Missed Flight After Forgetting Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.