Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Write Up By Dindy: Darkness And Light - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write Up By Dindy: Darkness And Light (510 Views)

Born Of A Dragon (Blood and Darkness) / HIDDEN DARKNESS By Jon Doe / Darkness And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write Up By Dindy: Darkness And Light by Dindy(m): 4:30am On Oct 31, 2016
WRITE UP BY DINDY: DARKNESS AND LIGHT

Please do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission, thank you for reading this write up.

I was once playing in a room which was totally dark, it was so dark that I couldn't see anything; my eyes were well bonded with the darkness.
My brother from the other room, came to my room and pointed a properly charged torchlight on my face, forcing my eyes against it's will to stay open.
The bright light, penetrated into my eyes down to my brain, making me close my eyes speedily due to the light which was too much.
After he did that, he ran back to his room. I tried opening my eyes and when I did, i could still see light although the place was dark.
LESSON TO BE LEARNT
Darkness never last long and it can never defeat light, so never ever get use to the darkness around you or in you because one day the light will surely shine and it could cause you blindness or inflict pain on/in you.
BE A HUMAN OF LIGHT
DINDY SAID SO
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP FOR MR ELVIS. LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. THANKS FOR READING.
contact me on
Whatsapp/Viber: 07087750433
Email: ossynnamdi@gmail.com
or
Email: ossynnamdi@outlook.com Facebook: Ossy andy Nnamdi
or
Twitter: @nnamdiossy
INSTAGRAM: @ossynnamdi

(1) (Reply)

Of The Supermoon, A Pyramid & A Sphinx / Dear Cu_cu_ber!!! / Are Women Hardwired To Prefer The Colour Pink?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.