Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] (25726 Views)

Fans Expose New Housemate’s Marriage Pics After Declaring Being Single (photo) / Actor Alexx Ekubo Finally Set For Marriage [PICS] / Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by TunezMedia: 5:11am On Oct 31, 2016
The Nollywood star who just recently reached a million followers on Instagram has announced to fans about a new project she has which is a talk show.

While thanking her followers for the million milestone, the star actress of 'The Scorpion God' and '30 days in Atlanta' wrote;

“I’m inviting u to subscribe and view teasers of my upcoming show which has started with my autobiography: Mercy.  Marriage, cooking and kids.”

“The talk starts to air in December. Especially for young marriages like mine, singles and teenagers. Let’s all grow together as better human beings.”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/mercy-johnson-kicks-off-talk-show-about.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by nedu2000(m): 5:21am On Oct 31, 2016
"Marriage,cooking,kids" i.e. living room,kitchen,the other room.....career nko? Feminists won't like this

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by Chibuhealth(f): 5:29am On Oct 31, 2016
Men are contributing less in marriage.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by rawpadgin(m): 5:50am On Oct 31, 2016
Chibuhealth:
how so?
Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by Adaowerri111: 6:24am On Oct 31, 2016
My role model, so down to earth

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by Gee001: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2016
T.v. show about her marriage? What happens to keeping private matters private? What's our business with whatever happens in her marriage. Mercy had better thread carefully now she wants to make her home public. They never learn.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Chibuhealth:

what sort of stùpid talk is this..are u in "all marriages" are u even in a marriage at all..if u in one don't judge all men cos of ur incompetent husband.. no offense angry

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by McBrooklyn(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2016
Chibuhealth:

[size=20pt]Will you just shut up?? undecided
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2016
TunezMedia:
The Nollywood star who just recently reached a million followers on Instagram has announced to fans about a new project she has which is a talk show.
While thanking her followers for the million milestone, the star actress of 'The Scorpion God' and '30 days in Atlanta' wrote;
“I’m inviting u to subscribe and view teasers of my upcoming show which has started with my autobiography: Mercy.  Marriage, cooking and kids.”
“The talk starts to air in December. Especially for young marriages like mine, singles and teenagers. Let’s all grow together as better human beings.”

Wetin concern teenagers with a show about marriage?

Abeg she should stop trying to force herself into young people clique. Do the show about your marriage for your fellow old mamas and old papas. Nothing concern teenagers for inside.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by veekid(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2016
Yeye
Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2016
Too early...to start in other room grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by steppin: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2016
Tv show no one will watch.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by vicola0281: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2016
thank u Lord.. oct31. how many likes for.my BDAY

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2016
cheesy grin grin grin

Aunty Mercy well done ooo...

Your husband must be feeling like Kanye...right about now....

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2016
Wetin concern us with her marriage undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by jeffconor: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2016
hmm
Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by angelbenson(f): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2016
yes that my roll model I love her so much

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2016
Another most likely boring TV show. Honestly the best I've seen was Jim Iyke's. The third season though, wife for Jim, was useless.
Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by fingard02k(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2016
I am not understanding. .
Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by iykedare(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2016
fellis:

Wetin concern teenagers with a show about marriage?

Abeg she should stop trying to force herself into young people clique. Do the show about your marriage for your fellow old mamas and old papas. Nothing concern teenagers for inside.

Bitter feminist. Go and marry.
Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by bestspoke: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2016
Gee001:
T.v. show about her marriage? What happens to keeping private matters private? What's our business with whatever happens in her marriage. Mercy had better thread carefully now she wants to make her home public. They never learn.
money must be made
Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Who she eep

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by boss1310(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2016
mercy dear if you still want your marriage to last longer don't present it to the public

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by emmabest2000(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2016
I only see lovely family .....

Haters can go to hell .... tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by teepsee(f): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2016
TV show talking about his marriage? Seriously?

What happened to the fact of keeping family issues secrets? Look at what civilization has caused, some people are just doing things over sabi that they will sale there brain at the process.

Will still be here when she will come out crying that her husband has started cheating on her. Lubish

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by ItsawrapOutfit: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2016
interesting
Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2016
I can't believe this.

I blame the kardashians for all this reality bull.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by czaratwork: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2016
we wont agree if you do not add the other room it doesn't end in the kitchen
Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by MrHenshaw: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2016
Chibuhealth:

@ Chibuhealth Say some men b4 d will ask for your head here .lt's not every ATM that voices out what it's passing through.Word for the Wise!
Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by Originalsly: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2016
Hmmm....she is getting lighter as she gets older. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by cescky(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Starts TV Show About Her Marriage [PICS] by dreezybines: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2016
Looks like all E t.v series jargon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malawian Lady: "Nigerians Worship Their Celebrities". Nigerians React / Omg!! See Photos From A Wild Lagos Lesbian Party In Lekki Lagos Nigeria / Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.