Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise (22040 Views)

Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) / Nigerian Army Orders 50,000 Aba-made Boots, Receives Praise / Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by Young03(m): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2016
ABA no dey carry last
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2016
angry
Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by SlayerSupreme: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2016
Land for sale here. 15 million naira.
Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2016
Those boots will have to be sewn round again, if not dem go dey find d sole grin
Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2016
paschal47:
where they supposed to wear Italians? please i am not understanding. Lol, comedy of the day grin

meanwhile after dating for 2 months she said she wants to meet my parents, i told her to calm down, that it took me 9 months to meet my parents.
Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by Exponental(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2016
why are we fooling ourselves? In JEG's time, weren't we using foreign goods? the sudden and sharp rise in forex is as a result of government wrong economic decisions.
Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by harmbhrosz(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2016
Caseless:
it's always like that with Buhari. He fought to keep this country together, so he knows what unity means. It's your people who are making him to appear otherwise just because they choose what to believe and what they think it's , is what they want all of us to believe.
and nobody is talking about the debts he wants to put our grandchildren with this his borrowing lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by musa7m(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2016
My combat Boot will be aba made....but I no support this plane parts story for now
Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by dilini(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2016
Aba is gradually becoming the Dubai of West Africa. If only those in authorities can see the vision they should start developing the eastern region in order to create more wealth from tourism, culture and business. These will surely bring in more money as a for of IGR for the government and boost the GDP of the country. #IStandWithAbaMade

My 2cents sha....

1 Like

Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2016
Rossikk:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/saraki-lauds-nigerian-army-for-buying-aba-made-shoes/
when I was much younger, I used to hear of perfecta in lagos, bata shoes...all of a sudden, they fizzled out during obj, Yaradua and jonathan administrations. This is a great development. The aba manufacturer must also maintain the quality so others can patronise them. I can't wait to see the oil and gas companies and hospitals patronise them for their boots. Kudos!
Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by omonnakoda: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2016
Very Good move. If there are any problems with the first order then please do not stop patronage but collaborate with them on research and development till they get perfect.]
................................Then move the manufacturing to Lagos wink
Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by luminouz(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:
The real shocking news here is that Nigerian military has been importing boots and other military kit for decades even though we could produce them locally. What's really wrong with this country? undecided
Gbenusohun!
Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by Lilimax(f): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2016
AjiereTuwo:
Those boots will have to be sewn round again, if not dem go dey find d sole grin
Meaning?
You know no say Aba made get grades sef like Chinko products embarassed

1 Like

Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by joseph1832ng: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2016
This is how it starts. When we start patronizing our own goods, the better it will be for us all.
Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by 1Dray(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2016
Caseless:
those airheads still hate Buhari.

What has buhari got to do with anything here. Do they have a choice in this high exchange rate era? Aba peeps are even helping them here.

1 Like

Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2016
IykeChukz:
A bitter pile for zombies to take...

Nigeria belongs to everyone and nobody.

All hail Aba Made!
What is this one saying?
Aba wailer that can't even spell "pill"
See ur flat-head life?

1 Like

Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by davidif: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2016
Rossikk:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/saraki-lauds-nigerian-army-for-buying-aba-made-shoes/

Then 3 weeks later they would order another set of boots when they realize that the shoes are falling apart.
Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2016
IykeChukz:
A bitter [size=30]pile[/size] for zombies to take...

All hail Aba Made!

No be only pile na jedi jedi undecided

can't you just comment sensibly and move on?

2 Likes

Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by ChilledPill: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2016
omonnakoda:
Very Good move. If there are any problems with the first order then please do not stop patronage but collaborate with them on research and development till they get perfect.]
................................Then move the manufacturing to Lagos wink

Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by drnoel: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2016
IykeChukz:

All hail Aba Made!

Am sure y meant pill not pile.
Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by bantudra: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:
The real shocking news here is that Nigerian military has been importing boots and other military kit for decades even though we could produce them locally. What's really wrong with this country? undecided

its the white-brainwashing that was put on us for centuries...400 years of slavery and colonization no be beans,uhhoooo.....

we will gradualy get out of the sickness by reasoning with each other...

but we can haste the progress by hiring professional black-psyciatrists to help the black-race globaly..

in america,there are many black-psyciatrists..

but we must admit that we are mentaly sick first to be healed...
Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by IykeChukz(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2016
drnoel:

Am sure y meant pill not pile.

Sure... Noted
Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by highbeekeys(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2016
Good! Never happened under GEJ. We imported evry single thing in life under GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by HardMirror(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2016
IykeChukz:

All hail Aba Made!
Smh This I too bad Must every thing be zombies and wailers? Tell me, why was Jonathan not patronizing Aba? Better stop all these zombie nonsense and praise good things

1 Like

Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2016
skyfaze:
They said we are only good in spoiling the nations name, so AFONJAS! how market?

nor mind those Brown zinc ewedu licking AFONJAS!!!!!

Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by izmango: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2016
excess4luv:

plz what do the AFONJAS supply this nation, stop hating southeast, it's a killer disease
intellectuals, if not for the AFONJAS U WONT HAVE NIGERIAN TODAY.stop hating
Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by Mufasa27(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2016
Those are made in aba boots, not made in Ibadan, or abeokuta, all we know how to do is to come here fight our brothers from the east and embrace those parasites from the north... Damn!! 99% of Yorubas on nairaland are disgrace to humanity...

1 Like

Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by buffalowings4: 9:33am On Oct 31, 2016
paschal47:
where they supposed to wear Italians? please i am not understanding.

meanwhile after dating for 2 months she said she wants to meet my parents, i told her to calm down, that it took me 9 months to meet my parents.

Lol
Don't be a player.
Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by jay7(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2016
paschal47:

Baba i raise my hat for you, na better yarn be dis ooo.
Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by Pchikaodili(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2016
Meanwhile i rock my italian shoe

Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by TRAVEL101(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
Make e no be only order dem order. Make dem make sure dem pay complete.
abi oh
Re: Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:

You shock abi.... Things that shouldn't even be at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" / Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina / Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.