Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Happy Birthday To The Ceo And Founder Of Tunexclusive.com - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Happy Birthday To The Ceo And Founder Of Tunexclusive.com (450 Views)

Timilehin Bello, Meet Media Panache Nigeria CEO: "I Enjoy Being My Own Boss" / Queen Of England Honours Nasir Yammama, CEO Verdant Agri-Tech (Pics) / Turning Waste To Wealth: Meet Bilikis Adebiyi-abiola Ceo And Co-founder Of Wecyc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To The Ceo And Founder Of Tunexclusive.com by Bellydeen(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2016
Today, am +1.

Mr bellydeen the owner of Tunexclusive celebrate his birthday today with s0me kogi state artist,

in pers0n of C0median Ajagu,
Artist Jah ffaru,
some DSC star,
and many m0re,
MR BELLYDEEN IS THE ONE OF WHITE T0P & WHITE TR0USER+ RED SH0W,

I thank God f0r the w0nderful life God have given me.

i want to use these opp0rtunity to Thank all my lover one's who stay with me true my bad and g0od time. .

Happy birthday to me today. . .

If you want to greet me, hear my v0ice or celebrate with me, y0u can call me with 08162666514. . .

If you want to supp0rt me financialy, with any am0unt, pls here is my details,

Gtbank,

account number 0222560930

acc0unt name
Bello azharudeen yahaya. . .

Wish my humble self happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To The Ceo And Founder Of Tunexclusive.com by amicable09(f): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
Is this a joke?
CEO and Founder begging for money with bank details littered everywhere on a thread.

My guy, forget big title and humble yourself. That way you fit get help.

Happy birthday.
In this new age you will not beg for bread and water. All your needs shall be supplied.
Have fun!
Go easy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To The Ceo And Founder Of Tunexclusive.com by joseph1832ng: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
amicable09:
Is this a joke?
CEO and Founder begging for money with bank details littered everywhere on a thread.

Happy birthday.
In this new age you will not beg for bread and water. All your needs shall be supplied.

Have fun!
Go easy!
Amen!. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To The Ceo And Founder Of Tunexclusive.com by rosalieene(f): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
amicable09:
Is this a joke?

Happy birthday.
Have fun!
Go easy!
haha hang a haha haha
humble indeed!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This??? / Career Advice Needed / Improve Your Skills/business With Needmyservice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.