Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University (39024 Views)

Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation / Chideraa Njoku Graduates From Indian University, Bags First Class, Gets A Gold / Emelife Stella Chinelo Receives Medals And Cash Prizes From University Of Mysore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University by Raypawer(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
keep quiet, she is from Akwa Ibom State, proudly Akwa Ibomite, Proudly Niger Deltan!

R2bees:
She is a Biafran jare
Re: Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University by Raypawer(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
your gettin it wrong, Niger Delta is not same with biafrans, Akwa Ibom is not among the Biafrans, don't mix things up..

slurryeye:

Akwa Ibomites and other Niger deltans are the true Biafrans, Igbos are not
Re: Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University by DeRay98(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

Biafra is all the tribeS from SS/SE

Go with your frauds, SS has never been and will never be Biafra.
Re: Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University by shegxxymyth11(m): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Neimar:
she go gud for bed den
just saying
Hmmm smh for you!!! just see your life.

swegbe like you!!!!
Re: Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University by GodIsFoolish: 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
DeRay98:

Go with your frauds, SS has never been and will never be Biafra.

What do you know, stop claiming SS,
Re: Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University by GodIsFoolish: 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
slurryeye:

Biafra is not a tribe, and it will never be

Look at the old map below, do you see Alaigbo close to bight of Biafra?

You have no point with your picture,

The Name was gotten from the Bight of Biafra, have you heard of the old EASTERN REGION OF NIGERIA?
We were one, it's because of the Biafran war the Nigeria govt separated us and and even change the Bight of Biafra to Bight of Bonny,
doing all they can to make Biafra forgotten

I know you're an Afonja, I don't have your time
Re: Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University by slurryeye: 11:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

You have no point with your picture,

The Name was gotten from the Bight of Biafra, have you heard of the old EASTERN REGION OF NIGERIA?
We were one, it's because of the Biafran war the Nigeria govt separated us and and even change the Bight of Biafra to Bight of Bonny,
doing all they can to make Biafra forgotten

I know you're an Afonja, I don't have your time

How are you one with Efik, Ibibio, Kalabari, Ijaw, Uhrobo, Itshekiri, Anang, Oron, Ogoni etc. It's quite unfortunate that these tribes has to deal with Igbos bullshiit when they are under Eastern Nigeria, and got dragged into civil war they never wanted through Ojukwu's selfish agenda

NB: Being an Afonja is million times better than being an Osu
Re: Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University by GodIsFoolish: 12:08am On Nov 01, 2016
slurryeye:

The Niger Delta, and the "South South Zone", which includes Akwa Ibom State, Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Edo State and Rivers State are two different entities. While the Niger Delta is the oil-producing region the Nigerian South South is a geo-political zone.

The Niger Delta separates the Bight of Benin from the Bight of Biafra within the larger Gulf of Guinea.

Dolt! did you see any Alaigbo in the aforementioned states?

you said Biafra is N.D and not Igbo, so I asked you whether Igbo region or Igbo states not part of N.D
now you change your music. like I said Biafra is not all about Igbo but I Igbo peeps have the majority of agitators. Nig govt created SS to frustrate Biafra in future,
we were the Eastern region,

don't quote me again
Re: Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University by GodIsFoolish: 12:17am On Nov 01, 2016
slurryeye:

How are you one with Efik, Ibibio, Kalabari, Ijaw, Uhrobo, Itshekiri, Anang, Oron, Ogoni etc. It's quite unfortunate that these tribes has to deal with Igbos bullshiit when they are under Eastern Nigeria, and got dragged into civil war they never wanted through Ojukwu's selfish agenda

NB: Being an Afonja is million times better than being an Ogun worshiper

I know that's what you are, you people like interfering in matter that don't concern you, I'm even surprised you're not claiming ND.

[size=50pt]RAPIST![/size]
Re: Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University by emyrald91(m): 1:53am On Nov 01, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Impressive! We're proud of her. But I hope she's equally doing well academically?
It shouldn't be a one-sided thing; I want her to make us proud in every area of her sojourn in that university.
she doesn't have to
how well did CR7, Messi, Ronaldinho, Okocha, Mikel, Kanu and the rest do academically?

we all must not be doctors or lawyers or professors.

what is required of us if fulfilment of our destinies and proper use of our God given talents.
Re: Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University by Neimar: 7:39am On Nov 01, 2016
shegxxymyth11:

Hmmm smh for you!!! just see your life.

swegbe like you!!!!

mtsheew....
Re: Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University by Fairgodwin(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2016
emyrald91:

she doesn't have to
how well did CR7, Messi, Ronaldinho, Okocha, Mikel, Kanu and the rest do academically?

we all must not be doctors or lawyers or professors.

what is required of us if fulfilment of our destinies and proper use of our God given talents.

Those ones you mentioned are not in the University and never went there, sir. I spoke in that regard because she's not actually in that school to pursue [only] sports but rather, education. If she wanted to excel like the people you mentioned, she wouldn't or needn't have to go all the way to the university (even in far away India, paying in foreign currency) to do or achieve that.
Usain Bolt didn't have to do that, Ashafa Powell, Justin Gatlin etal, didn't have to do that.
Once again, I maintain she needs to equally improve and excel in her academics to make it all complete. Thank you sir, for your time.
Re: Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University by viewflux(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2016
fuckboy:
why does the man beside that woman looks like Albert Einstein

You just blow your cover.
You were or a science Student. wink
Re: Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2016
viewflux:

You just blow your cover. You were or a science Student. wink
haha nope...i don't have to be a science student to know great people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) / Hilarious Picture Of A Nursery School Kid Dancing SHOKI!! / Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.