Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

See The Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches That Will Make *HILARIOUS* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches That Will Make *HILARIOUS* (2183 Views)

Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas / "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad / Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches That Will Make *HILARIOUS* by dammyowot: 9:04am On Oct 31, 2016
Nigeria is a country where the Christian religion is well practiced with a proliferation of different churches springing up at several corners of the street.
It should be noted that Nigerian churches especially the Pentecostal ones are springing up massively that there is the fear the institutions could outnumber the members.
Lagos State has been the worst hit as several churches of different sizes jostle for members. The numerous churches preach diverse messages bordering on salvation, healing, miracles, financial success, promotion and others.
Due to the exhausted names of churches, it appears some founders have adopted extreme names to prevent the repetition of the names of other religious gatherings in the country.
Below are the funny names of some churches in Nigeria:

source; http://naijauncut.com.ng/see-the-funny-names-of-nigerian-churches-that-will-make-you-laugh/
Re: See The Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches That Will Make *HILARIOUS* by acenazt: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2016
Lmao the prison break own killed me
Re: See The Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches That Will Make *HILARIOUS* by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2016
Hmm but the source? Naijauncut?
The naijauncut me I know na for another thing o.
Re: See The Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches That Will Make *HILARIOUS* by dammyowot: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Hmm but the source? Naijauncut?
The naijauncut me I know na for another thing o.

this one na http://naijauncut.com.ng/ not ordinary ,com
Re: See The Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches That Will Make *HILARIOUS* by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Hmm but the source? Naijauncut? The naijauncut me I know na for another thing o.
for po.rn cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date / My Old Nairaland Posts When I Was Still Delusioned By Religion / This Pastor has Guts!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.