Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Man Changes Name To ‘iphone 7’, Wins Free Iphone 7 [PHOTOS] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Changes Name To ‘iphone 7’, Wins Free Iphone 7 [PHOTOS] (491 Views)

Covid-19: MTN Nigeria Changes Name To "Stay Safe" (pictures) / Man Changes Iphone10 To Iphone11 / Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Photos, Specification, Features And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Changes Name To ‘iphone 7’, Wins Free Iphone 7 [PHOTOS] by princeofthecity: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2016
An electronics store in Ukraine offered to give free iPhone 7’s to the first five people that’d legally change their names to ‘iPhone 7’.

Guess what happened next?

A 20-year-old man, formerly known as Olexander Turin, took up the challenge and can now be referred to as iPhone Sim (Seven).

Turin legally changed his name for a fee of $2, avoiding the lump sum of $850 which is the price of the iPhone 7 in Ukraine.

According to news.com.au, Sim’s friends and family were shocked at first but eventually supported the idea — presumably because it just makes good business sense.

His sister, Tetyana Panina, said, “it was difficult to accept that and hard to believe it’s true”.

She continued: “Each person in this world is looking for a way to express himself. Why not to do that in this way?”

Sim told AP that while he plans to keep the name for the time being, he might consider changing it back to his birth name for the sake of his children.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/ukraine-name-change-iphone-7/

Re: Man Changes Name To ‘iphone 7’, Wins Free Iphone 7 [PHOTOS] by docmoses(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2016
Werey re o
Re: Man Changes Name To ‘iphone 7’, Wins Free Iphone 7 [PHOTOS] by Famouson: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2016
Lolz.. But are Nigerians also eligible for this offer? Because I need money pass Apple right now oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Changes Name To ‘iphone 7’, Wins Free Iphone 7 [PHOTOS] by iceberryose(m): 10:19am On Oct 31, 2016
Please how can i change my name and my NL Moniker too?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S6 Egde For Sale#80k price negotiable / In This Recession, Which Phone Can He Get Between 20-25K / How Infinix Took Over African Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.