Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,506 members, 7,854,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Singer Harrysong Finally Opens Up On Gay Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Harrysong Finally Opens Up On Gay Allegations (407 Views)

Celebrity Disk Jockey, DJ Barbie & Harrysong Finally Confirms Their Love. PHOTOS / Thin Tall Tony Photo Found On Gay Dating Site / Harrysong Finally Reveals The Source Of Five Star Music Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Harrysong Finally Opens Up On Gay Allegations by financialpowa: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2016
Five Star Music artiste, Harrysong has been getting trolled online after a fellow that looks like him turned up at the Lagos Fashion week with a weird outfit that many have termed gay.
At first look, the fellow seems to be Harrysong, but like the ‘Raggae Blues’ singer noted, “come on, a closer look and you would have known better”.
Harrysong has sine been forces to come out and defend himself, as many still find it hard to believe that the fellow in the photo isn’t the award winning singer that doesn’t mind wearing makeup.
In a statement signed by his media manager, Desmond Ike Chima, Harrysong frowned seriously at the idea of some disgruntled persons labeling him gay..

Full News @ http://www.ourdailyreporters.com/singer-harrysong-finally-opens-up-on-gay-allegations/

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Threatening To Release My Lesbian Sex Tape Over Refusal To Date Him–... / I Should Have Married When My Mum Was Still Alive - Iyanya / Download Iyanya Reveals Real Reason Why He Signed Record Deal With Mavins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.