Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,954 members, 7,956,596 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Why Do Nigerians Go To The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do Nigerians Go To The University (446 Views)

Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan / Ifemosu Micheal: Why I Was Expelled From The University― FUNAAB Student Activist / Sights From The University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Go To The University by Famouson: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2016
Woke up this morning, with these question left unanswered in my heart....
Why do Nigerians go to the university?
What are they being taught in school?
Why don't they apply the knowledge acquired from tertiary education into the real world?
With millions of graduates of there why is Nigeria still the way it is?
With the ever increasing number of unemployed graduates out there, the statistics of applicants into the university increases by thousands on a yearly basis.
I'm not understanding.. I can boldly say that Nigerians are blessed with very good and big brains..But why is this country what it is?
I think what this generation needs is more of skill acquisitions..
With the academic attainment of many Nigerians, NIGERIA should be ranking up with top countries of the world like USA, Japan, South Korea, Italy e.t.c
Re: Why Do Nigerians Go To The University by somez(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Why Do Nigerians Go To The University by Doyin400l(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2016

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization List 2016 Released / ABU Freshers, Share Your Registration Experience. / Futo Releases Supplementary Admission 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.