Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning (6431 Views)

Running AC In Your Car Doesn't Use Additional ⛽ Fuel. / My Car Doesn't Start On Time When Engine Is Hot / Gear Engages Well; But Car Doesn't Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by kellystech(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2016
Please I need a solution to this problem, my Honda baby boy doesn't steem fine in the morning. I took it to my mechanic he told me we need to change the 6 plugs which I did and the problem is still there. Nw his saying I will need to service my nozzle but I don't know if that will be the solution. After the engine gets hot it steems very fine

1 Like

Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by honmusa(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2016
kellystech:
Please I need a solution to this problem, my Honda baby boy doesn't steem fine in the morning. I took it to my mechanic he told me we need to change the 6 plugs which I did and the problem is still there. Nw his saying I will need to service my nozzle but I don't know if that will be the solution. After the engine gets hot it steems very fine
Bros ,your car is obd2 compliant ,scan your vehicle first before u start wasting money on part that is not faulty

4 Likes

Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
kellystech:

a scanner is a useful tool in diagnosis, but work can still be done without a scanner. A simple cylinder drop test can pinpoint the misfire issue and isolate it to either low compression, sparkplugs, coils or injector issues.

4 Likes

Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by Turks: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2016
It's probably from the village.. grin

Or just take the car to an authorized repair center where digital diagnostic checks can be carried out. I don't trust all these mechanics with all the man must chop tactics angry

4 Likes

Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by gazzuz(m): 7:10am On Nov 01, 2016
Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 01, 2016
OK, Op how many time do yhu steam well each day? Abeg carry am go back mechanic jor
Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by HRich(m): 7:11am On Nov 01, 2016
May this new month bring you nothing but blessings and happiness. # HappyNewMonth

5 Likes

Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by Felaak47(m): 7:11am On Nov 01, 2016
Service the nozzles and thank me later.
Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by gazzuz(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2016
kellystech:

Bring it to my workshop, I'll give you free diagnosis and a scan.

Check my profile for the address

9 Likes

Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by Debbyseraph(f): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2016
The mechanic probably did not change the plugs you paid for

1 Like

Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by HRich(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2016
Happy New Month Beautiful people. May God continue to bless and keep us. May His face continue to shine upon us and may His will be done.

1 Like

Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by takenadoh: 7:13am On Nov 01, 2016
i think Lala's car is probably having the same issue this one he immediately moved this to FP....

;Di think Lala's car is probably having the same issue this one he immediately moved this to FP....

4 Likes

Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by Marvel1206: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2016
Where is siena
he has deactivated
Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by Bisjosh(f): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2016
God save us from trial and error mechanics grin cheesy angry angry grin

4 Likes

Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by winkmart: 7:15am On Nov 01, 2016
Sorry about that... It's maybe been used in the middle of the night for Supernatural courier services

2 Likes

Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2016
If it misfires, brings black smoke and consumes more fuel,
Tell ur mechanic to check the switches. Had similar problem with my car
Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by Bisjosh(f): 7:19am On Nov 01, 2016
gazzuz:

Bring it to my workshop, I'll give you free diagnosis and a scan.
Check my profile for the address

Nice one from you sir
Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by harffie(m): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2016
Cars and their wahala, another own na steam, thinking of how to change the braking discs....it's well jare
Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by kenyguy(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2016
Guessing and Guessing you may end up spending so much money on spare parts. Take it to someone that knows better OR reach an agreement with the spare parts dealer that you will return any parts you buy and end up not using it. THIS IS REASON WHY WE ARE HERE.
Thank You!!!
Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by EternalBeing: 7:27am On Nov 01, 2016
Why allow mechanics to eat and squander your money like this? Well, I will understand if this is your first car. Warm and raise it for a longer time before you try to move it. Thank me later.
Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2016
You Engine lean bank may be low, or engine misfire.. Its usually one of the two.. Examine your plugs, and make sure they are placed in the right order. Most mechanics know how to loose but fixing likewise is usually an issue. if it hesitates before accelerating..then its obviously your plugs or components that works in connection with it. When last did you service your nozzles/injector/plugs.. I think that should solve your issues.. Trying opting for Mobile 1 (eco green) oil also. It might be expensive but there is a reason it is... Its either the money goes for logivity of your engine or goes to the mechanics..

1 Like

Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by femi4: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2016
Baby boy and nozzle problem...... they are 5&6

Service nozzle
Replace fuel filter

Going forward, avoid driving on low fuel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by protocol(m): 7:45am On Nov 01, 2016
Hmm. Carry dat car give GAZZUZZ. Just tank me leta. Don say i no tel u.
Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by sakalisis(m): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by isaiahethan: 7:54am On Nov 01, 2016
Bros na deliverance ur car need.pour am water do fasting and prayer. E go steem by force
Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by Jethrolite(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2016
I can't wait for when EVs start entering the market. Internal combustion engines are rubbish.
Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by Fidecoo(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2016
kellystech:
,bro 6cyclinders engines are real problem especially the late 90s and early 2000 models.but u can still convert it to v-tec if you so much like the car.
Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by gohzieh(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2016
Debbyseraph:
The mechanic probably did not change the plugs you paid for

...lols... As if you went there with him..what makes you think that way sef?
Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by InvertedHammer: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2016
/
Start with cheapest solutions.

Spark plugs....change fuel filter and clean nozzles/injectors....

\
Re: Help My Car Doesn't Steem Fine In The Morning by Debbyseraph(f): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2016
gohzieh:

...lols... As if you went there with him..what makes you think that way sef?
that is the way of Nigeria mechanics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Hilux 2013: ABS Light On / Vehicle Particulars Renewal – Online Made Easy – 24 Hours –free Delivery @carreg / Rust : 5 Tips To Help Prevent It In Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.