Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Don Jazzy Reveals Main Reason Why He Signed Iyanya To His Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reveals Main Reason Why He Signed Iyanya To His Label (1307 Views)

Don Jazzy Reveals He Now Has A Girlfriend / Davido Signs Chioma's Brother Into His Label. / Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Reveals Main Reason Why He Signed Iyanya To His Label by Freetunezng: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2016
CEO Mavins record, Don Jazzy, has again proved his genius by revealing earlier today, that he had signed former Triple MG star, Iyanya, to his label.

Speaking on the deal via a statement, the ace producer attributed it to Iyanya’s “versatility” saying:

“From the first time I stepped into the studio with him, there was an instant chemistry and energy. He is an amazing talent and he has great musical versatility.

“This is an exciting time for us and our fans have a lot of great music to look forward to. Iyanya brings his own unique style and sound to the Mavin Records family.”

The new deal came as a result of Iyanya, signing a management deal with Temple Management, a creative talent agency, whose sole aim is to aid the singer in launching a new phase in his career.

Speaking on the new record deal, Iyanya said:

“I am at a decision-making curve in my music career where I have to make the right professional and creative decisions. At this point, I realised the need to put in solid structures in place to move to the next level of my career.

“I think I have found that professional and creative backbone in Mavin Records.”

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/10/don-jazzy-reveals-main-reason-why-he.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Main Reason Why He Signed Iyanya To His Label by lilkhaleefa1(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2016
space booked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Main Reason Why He Signed Iyanya To His Label by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 31, 2016
be careful don't allow jazzy chop yer money o

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Main Reason Why He Signed Iyanya To His Label by Sunnybabe(m): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2016
k k

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Main Reason Why He Signed Iyanya To His Label by Shol3(f): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2016
See as don Dey smile
Money don come

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Main Reason Why He Signed Iyanya To His Label by veekid(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
I don't see thes two working together for long
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Main Reason Why He Signed Iyanya To His Label by saharaposter: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Main Reason Why He Signed Iyanya To His Label by LesbianBoy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
NgcoboP:
be careful don't allow jazzy chop yer money o
Which kain talk be this...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Main Reason Why He Signed Iyanya To His Label by DozieInc(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
Good for them.
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Main Reason Why He Signed Iyanya To His Label by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
veekid:
I don't see thes two working together for long
Yhh.. 'Two captains' kinda thing..
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Main Reason Why He Signed Iyanya To His Label by motive(m): 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
And d banj wil be like...

Ok oo, let's watch n see wot comes out

(1) (Reply)

Winners Emerge At Face Of University Nigeria Contest As Alexreports Bags Award. / Throwback Picture Of Bbnaija Contestant, Gifty In School Uniform (pic) / Legendary Nollywood Actor 'prince James Uche' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.