Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

When You Hear "Nigeria" - What's First Thing You Think Of...?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / When You Hear "Nigeria" - What's First Thing You Think Of...?? (532 Views)

Hear Concorde's Thunderous Sonic Boom When It Flies Faster Than Speed Of Sound / What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? / If You are A Nigerian, Don't Ever Think Of Going To Namibia, read this.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Hear "Nigeria" - What's First Thing You Think Of...?? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2016
"What comes to your mind the when you hear the word Nigeria...culture, entertainment, corruption, Buhari, recession?" our presenter, Precious asks the people of Canada.

"419," one lady replies.

"I think of jollof rice...the war between Nigeria and Ghana," a Nigerian woman responds.

"I think of our roommate, Francis," two Canadian men reply.

"The word poverty comes to my mind but I could be wrong," a Palestinian woman responds.

"I think of beautiful men," a Columbian woman answers.

"Great dancers," a young man from the Philippines says.

"I think of green and white, family, unity, a lot of culture and a lot of pride," a Jamaican woman replies.

What do YOU think of when you hear the word 'Nigeria'?

Thanks for watching!

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwM9eOXs0kI
Re: When You Hear "Nigeria" - What's First Thing You Think Of...?? by oladipo322(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2016
I think of how great the country is and the kind of stupid leaders we have
Re: When You Hear "Nigeria" - What's First Thing You Think Of...?? by ajokebelle(f): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2016
What have they done again?. both negative and positive thought comes to mind.
Re: When You Hear "Nigeria" - What's First Thing You Think Of...?? by AnodaIT(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Northern parasites preventing the country from progressing
Re: When You Hear "Nigeria" - What's First Thing You Think Of...?? by Ofemmanu1: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
When i hear "Nigeria" i think of;
"The other room" and old people making poor decisions.
Re: When You Hear "Nigeria" - What's First Thing You Think Of...?? by tdayof(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
When I hear Nigeria. What comes to my mind is a giant nation with self pride.

God bless NIGERIA.
Re: When You Hear "Nigeria" - What's First Thing You Think Of...?? by dec0four: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dat palestinian woman sef...as if poverty no dey train una children for dia too. Back 2 the matter wot come to my mind is BAD GOVERNMENT period
Re: When You Hear "Nigeria" - What's First Thing You Think Of...?? by richidinho(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nollywood
hip hop hqr in Africa
Prophetic caliphate (TB Joshua in mind)
Suppliers of world medical doctors

So many more
Re: When You Hear "Nigeria" - What's First Thing You Think Of...?? by Ramaa(m): 6:05am On Nov 01, 2016
Juju is coming in my mind.....

(1) (Reply)

Comparing Gorilla Trekking In Uganda & Rwanda / Top 5 Ways To Conquer Long Queues At Nigerian Airports / Passengers Stranded Nationwide As Labour Shuts Down Arik Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.