Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Website To Download From Youtube - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Website To Download From Youtube (1284 Views)

Download From Naija4african[music] Ycee Ft. Davido – Baseline / Download From Naija4african [music] Victor AD – Too Much Money / Download From Naija4african [music] Zlatan – Yeye Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website To Download From Youtube by clarkmos15(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2016
there have been plenty tricks on how to download videos,movies amd music from youtube,but they all turned out to be stressful or fake
some websites like waplion,waptiny and wapbit were released but had one problem or the other
but i'm giving you this website which would never fail you it is www.genyoutube.com
thank me later
Re: Website To Download From Youtube by ihedioramma: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Website To Download From Youtube by clarkmos15(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2016
ihedioramma:
meaning?
Re: Website To Download From Youtube by ihedioramma: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
clarkmos15:
meaning?
Thank's . please how do i download PDF in my phone ?
Re: Website To Download From Youtube by clarkmos15(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
ihedioramma:
Thank's . please how do i download PDF in my phone ?

it depends-type the name of what you want to download then at the end put .pdf then search it on google
Re: Website To Download From Youtube by ihedioramma: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
clarkmos15:

it depends-type the name of what you want to download then at the end put .pdf then search it on google
What types are they? and how do i no the type i want to download?
Re: Website To Download From Youtube by clarkmos15(m): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
ihedioramma:
What types are they? and how do i no the type i want to download?
there are no type of pdf,e.g,
if i want to download past question i would search for 2012 english jamb.pdf download
Re: Website To Download From Youtube by igebolagbe: 2:12am On Nov 01, 2016
You're going behind the curtain on this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X4WHP5E/ref=as_li_tl the amazon echo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Website To Download From Youtube by ihedioramma: 7:33am On Nov 01, 2016
clarkmos15:

there are no type of pdf,e.g,
if i want to download past question i would search for 2012 english jamb.pdf download
after downloading how do i read what i download?

(1) (Reply)

How We Made the 2017 Non Elective The PDP CONVENTION. COLOURFUL / Rapper Diddy Wants To Buy An American Football Team / Lead Poisoning Imminent In Nasarawa State; Minister Asked To Account For N30b In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.