Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Would You Allow Your Spouse To Spend A Night With A Friend For $1,000,000 ??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would You Allow Your Spouse To Spend A Night With A Friend For $1,000,000 ??? (389 Views)

Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years / Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Spouse To Spend A Night With A Friend For $1,000,000 ??? by Stoical: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
Yes, you read it right.

A friend was tempted by a "friend", that he should allow his wife spend the night with him, and he will be given $10,000 (US). I have been wracking my brain trying to understand what kind of temptation that could be, especially with this period of lack in the country.

Mind you, this is a guy who works in a private firm with a "decent" pay of #60,000 per month. He has a kid who will soon start school and he lives in PH where he spends #230,000 as his house rent and has a dependable in-laws... The wife is yet to be contributing to the home, as she just finished the NYSC in Nigeria...to cut the story short...

He claimed to have rejected such offer and collected $1,000 [/i]dash from the so called friend, even though the wife had a somewhat "adhering" gestures.

What would you have done, if you were the one, or would you allow even your man to spend a night with another lady in other for the family to be [i]$10,000 or even $1,000,000 richer

Think well ooo!

(1) (Reply)

CBN Warns Against Illegal Money Transfer Operators’ Patronage / Exporting Challenges / Register Your Business With Just 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.