Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

How Sarah Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunmen Blowj0b To Distract Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Sarah Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunmen Blowj0b To Distract Them (840 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Celebrate Her 33rd Birthday By Giving Land To A Church / Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Seun Egbegbe Celebrates 40th Birthday By Giving To The Destitute (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Sarah Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunmen Blowj0b To Distract Them by ExpertNosa(m): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
“He was armed and dangerous but so is my mouth” says

Sarah Connor is a hero to her family of four after doing the unthinkable to save their life.

A Texas woman is a hero to her family of four after giving a robber head long enough to distract him so that her husband could hit him in the back of the head with a chair while the children escaped.

“To say I’d do anything for my children would be an understatement at this point. Plus he wasn’t a minute man so it was a lot of work.” – Sarah

Sarah’s husband only had one thing to say about the ordeal “She’s never gave me head like that, but we will talk about that later. For now I’m just glad our children our safe.”
http://www.viralnosa.com/2016/08/mother-saves-familys-life-by-giving.html
I Smell Divorce Lol grin

Source Image And Video : [url]http://www.viralnosa.com/2016/08/mother-saves-familys-life-by-giving.html
[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Woman In Calabar Dancing Harrysong Music During Carnival(pics,vid / When Blasting Gone Wrong… (check This Out) / SHOCKING: Most Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Movie Locations -maduagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.