Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

UPDATED - Maths Teacher Urgently Needed At Egebeda Axis Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UPDATED - Maths Teacher Urgently Needed At Egebeda Axis Lagos (743 Views)

MATHS Teacher Vacancy- PRIMARY Section, , Lekki, Lagos / Factory Worker Needed In Egbeda Axis Lagos (SSCE Holders) / Maths Teacher Urgently Needed At Egbeda Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATED - Maths Teacher Urgently Needed At Egebeda Axis Lagos by Appliedmaths(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
A Secondary school in Egbeda needs a Maths teacher very Urgent. BS.c/ HND,Applicants should stay within Egbeda and its environs. Interested applicants should Call 07031065778, 08023935957..

NB: I'm just helping the school admonistrator, the Number ain't mine. Good luck!

I was informed that the position hasn't been filled, in fact the administrator who happens to be a good friend of mine told me he interviewed two candidates but they didn't impress him, so the search is still on....
Re: UPDATED - Maths Teacher Urgently Needed At Egebeda Axis Lagos by Doyin400l(m): 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
Its a fat lie, I went there myself to applied for the position of a maths teacher has entitled in the post here;but to my surprise, they are asking me how many subject can I teach apart from mathematics. Imagine that! But my aim is to only teach maths only not subject combo on part time basis cos I currently teach in a school as part time teacher.
They want to use someone as a slave with peanut pay.
Re: UPDATED - Maths Teacher Urgently Needed At Egebeda Axis Lagos by Appliedmaths(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
Doyin400l:
Its a fat lie, I went there myself to applied for the position of a maths teacher has entitled in the post here;but to my surprise, they are asking me how many subject can I teach apart from mathematics. Imagine that! But my aim is to only teach maths only not subject combo on part time basis cos I currently teach in a school as part time teacher.
They want to use someone as a slave with peanut pay.

I sensed that, I'm not on ground. But the issue remains that you stated your point...

1 Like

Re: UPDATED - Maths Teacher Urgently Needed At Egebeda Axis Lagos by Doyin400l(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2016
Appliedmaths:

I sensed that, I'm not on ground. But the issue remains that you stated your point...
Thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancy / Job Opening For A Pharmacy Technician!!!! / Help: Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.