Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nyscshop Now Massively Recruiting Serving And Prospective Corpers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nyscshop Now Massively Recruiting Serving And Prospective Corpers (1232 Views)

Apply, Coscharis Group Massively Recruiting. / INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nyscshop Now Massively Recruiting Serving And Prospective Corpers by IamOValentine(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
NYSC Shop is a World’s leading youth centric online retailers. NYSC Shop is the first and only Nigerian ecommerce platform that affords Prospective Corps Members mobilized for national youth service the opportunity to shop for their camp kits and items online and get it delivered right at the orientation camp. Corps member on NYSC Shop can buy now and even pay later! NYSC Shop is set to launch the “Ajuwaya Week” from the 14th to 20th Nov where Prospective Corp Members can shop for camp kits at a whopping 70% discount on all deals.

As NYSC Shop launches on the 14th Nov with “Ajuwaya Week” we’ll be recruiting serving and prospective corps members to apply for the following positions. These positions requires applicant to be online savvy and of course can work at their own pace from anywhere and at any time.

Social Media Ambassadors

Slot available: 500

Responsibility
Basically promote NYSC Shop online and respond to customers enquiries on social media platforms

How to apply
Send your Full Name, Tertiary Institution Attended, Mobile Contact and Email Address as a single direct message to our social media account
Facebook: www.facebook.com/nyscshop
Twitter: www.twitter.com/nyscshop
Instagram: www.instagram.com/nyscshop
You’ll get a reply with a unique code and subsequently a full message on the email you provided. Please note that you must send the direct message to the three NYSC Shop official social media accounts provided above with your own personal accounts, otherwise, you will not be acknowledged. This process is necessary to certify that you are active/present on social media. It doesn’t matter your number of friends/followers we just need socially active applicants.

Remuneration
Attractive & Competitive

Who can Apply
This position of Social Media Ambassador is open to prospective corps members alone.

Deadline: Thursday 4th Nov, 2016.

Camp Sales Representative
Sloth available: 33
Location: 33 orientation camps nationwide (Bornu, Adamawa, Gombe and Yobe excluded)

Responsibility
Represent and deliver items to Prospective Corp Members at the various orientation camps.
Please note that successful applicants for this position will be required to set up an assist team of at least 3 members to ensure excellent coordination of activities.

Requirements
Must be a serving corps member (preferably batch A)
Must possess leadership skills and ability to work under pressure (preferably a CDs president or must be currently holding a top leadership position in any group or even a proven past leadership position with evidence)

How to Apply
Send your updated CV and cover letter to career@nyscshop.com

Remuneration
Competitive & Attractive

Deadline Thursday 4th Nov 2016.

www.nyscshop.com

Re: Nyscshop Now Massively Recruiting Serving And Prospective Corpers by DTOBS(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
IamOValentine:
NYSC Shop is a World’s leading youth centric online retailers. NYSC Shop is the first and only Nigerian ecommerce platform that affords Prospective Corps Members mobilized for national youth service the opportunity to shop for their camp kits and items online and get it delivered right at the orientation camp. Corps member on NYSC Shop can buy now and even pay later! NYSC Shop is set to launch the “Ajuwaya Week” from the 14th to 20th Nov where Prospective Corp Members can shop for camp kits at a whopping 70% discount on all deals.

As NYSC Shop launches on the 14th Nov with “Ajuwaya Week” we’ll be recruiting serving and prospective corps members to apply for the following positions. These positions requires applicant to be online savvy and of course can work at their own pace from anywhere and at any time.

Social Media Ambassadors

Slot available: 500

Responsibility
Basically promote NYSC Shop online and respond to customers enquiries on social media platforms

How to apply
Send your Full Name, Tertiary Institution Attended, Mobile Contact and Email Address as a single direct message to our social media account
Facebook: www.facebook.com/nyscshop
Twitter: www.twitter.com/nyscshop
Instagram: www.instagram.com/nyscshop
You’ll get a reply with a unique code and subsequently a full message on the email you provided. Please note that you must send the direct message to the three NYSC Shop official social media accounts provided above with your own personal accounts, otherwise, you will not be acknowledged. This process is necessary to certify that you are active/present on social media. It doesn’t matter your number of friends/followers we just need socially active applicants.

Remuneration
Attractive & Competitive

Who can Apply
This position of Social Media Ambassador is open to prospective corps members alone.

Deadline: Thursday 4th Nov, 2016.

Camp Sales Representative
Sloth available: 33
Location: 33 orientation camps nationwide (Bornu, Adamawa, Gombe and Yobe excluded)

Responsibility
Represent and deliver items to Prospective Corp Members at the various orientation camps.
Please note that successful applicants for this position will be required to set up an assist team of at least 3 members to ensure excellent coordination of activities.

Requirements
Must be a serving corps member (preferably batch A)
Must possess leadership skills and ability to work under pressure (preferably a CDs president or must be currently holding a top leadership position in any group or even a proven past leadership position with evidence)

How to Apply
Send your updated CV and cover letter to career@nyscshop.com

Remuneration
Competitive & Attractive

Deadline Thursday 4th Nov 2016.

www.nyscshop.com
Am a 2016 batch A Corp member currently in Benue state. The CDS President of my group, I would have so much love the position of "social media ambassador" but it's restricted already. Am active on twitter with a huge follower, if you can still consider the restriction later on, kindly get in touch with me.
Position 2 won't Rilly be easy considering the tight schedule that comes with the post am heading in my CDS and distance between the orientation camp and my LG of service.
Re: Nyscshop Now Massively Recruiting Serving And Prospective Corpers by IamOValentine(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
DTOBS:

Am a 2016 batch A Corp member currently in Benue state. The CDS President of my group, I would have so much love the position of "social media ambassador" but it's restricted already. Am active on twitter with a huge follower, if you can still consider the restriction later on, kindly get in touch with me.
Position 2 won't Rilly be easy considering the tight schedule that comes with the post am heading in my CDS and distance between the orientation camp and my LG of service.

Go ahead and apply
Re: Nyscshop Now Massively Recruiting Serving And Prospective Corpers by DTOBS(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
IamOValentine:

Go ahead and apply
Very good.
Re: Nyscshop Now Massively Recruiting Serving And Prospective Corpers by DTOBS(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
IamOValentine:

Go ahead and apply
Just followed the handle now but the bottom for DM is not showing on your Profile. DM could not be sent. What option do we have?
Re: Nyscshop Now Massively Recruiting Serving And Prospective Corpers by IamOValentine(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
DTOBS:

Just followed the handle now but the bottom for DM is not showing on your Profile. DM could not be sent. What option do we have?
@nyscshop just followed back. you can now DM
Re: Nyscshop Now Massively Recruiting Serving And Prospective Corpers by DTOBS(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
IamOValentine:

@nyscshop just followed back. you can now DM
Thanks, I've sent a DM already.
Re: Nyscshop Now Massively Recruiting Serving And Prospective Corpers by DTOBS(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
I've sent a DM already but no reply till now.
Re: Nyscshop Now Massively Recruiting Serving And Prospective Corpers by rhymesnoni(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
am a serving youth Corp member serving In Abuja, and I want 2 apply, via social media, Facebook 2 Bt precise. Hw do I apply

(1) (Reply)

Volunteers Needed In A New Online Store / Zenith Bank Plc Want You To Apply For This Career Opening / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.