Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Business Name Registration Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Name Registration Help (746 Views)

CAC Online Company Registration: Help? / Business Name Search/registration (help Please) / Nafdac Registration Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Name Registration Help by ayonline: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2009
Need to register a business name. i heard registration thru CAC cost less than #10,000

I got a service where i would get your company certificate
in just 6 weeks for just N15000

But does any one offer the services with less and negotiable fee than above mention
Pls any one with office and contact address will do.
Re: Business Name Registration Help by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2009
CAC is Government Approved. I do not know of any other business name registration firm. It is either you go to CAC or you get scammed.
Re: Business Name Registration Help by Jodesky(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2009
First part of your post is correct!

It is done at CAC and under N10,000.00

Its normally done within one week without any stress. Where are you based? If in Abuja, call 08071429878. My office is in the Central Business District.
Re: Business Name Registration Help by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2009
to register a business will cost you less than 5000naira and it will take almost 3 weeks. If you are in Lagos, visit CAC office very close e-centre Yaba. You will be asked to pick up an availability form, that is to check if your proposed business name is still available. Having done this, you will be told to come back after 14days to know if the name is available, if it is available, then you can go on and pay for the registration. Anyone can do the availability check for you , it is not necessary you go yourself, Goodluck!
Re: Business Name Registration Help by shola75: 12:44am On Oct 29, 2009
Please, how about registration of business with share capital of at least 1 million naira. Do you have an idea of how much this will cost. Although some people suggest using lawyers, is it compulsory to use lawyers? Thanks for the info.
Re: Business Name Registration Help by dannywest: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2009
I am interested in the answer to this also
Re: Business Name Registration Help by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2009
i dont have an idea of what you asked. I have explained all i know concerning the registeration of a business name. You dont need a lawyer to register a business name but you need a lawyer to register a company name. and it costs 70,000naira. I will advice you to visit the CAC office at Yaba for more info on this. It is very close to the e-centre.
goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wholesale Supplier For Authentic Male Clothings,shoes And Accessories / Building Contractor Needed / Invest That Money And Wait For It T O Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.