Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Help On Non-removable Battery Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help On Non-removable Battery Phones (841 Views)

Removable Vs Non-removable Battery Phones; Which One To Choose? / What Do You Do When Your Phone With A Non Removable Battery Falls Into Water?? / Big Battery Phones: Comparing Itel It1516plus And Tecno L8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Non-removable Battery Phones by ehisanolu(f): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hello pple,
What are the advantages and disadvantages of having a non-removable battery phone? If somethin happens that needs u to remove the battery for the phone to work? What happens?
Re: Help On Non-removable Battery Phones by eezeribe(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
Non removable batteries last longer...
Re: Help On Non-removable Battery Phones by shedy03(m): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
ehisanolu:
Hello pple,
What are the advantages and disadvantages of having a non-removable battery phone? If somethin happens that needs u to remove the battery for the phone to work? What happens?
whatever may happen that will require battery to be removed, just force restart the phone. I.e, press and hold the power button until the phone restarts.
Re: Help On Non-removable Battery Phones by Marvel1206: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
shedy03:

whatever may happen that will require battery to be removed, just force restart the phone. I.e, press and hold the power button until the phone restarts.
if it falls in water, what happens?
Re: Help On Non-removable Battery Phones by Obagoblog(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2016
Marvel1206:

if it falls in water, what happens?
That it's a non removable battery doesn't mean repairers can't unscrew the bot to remove the battery for you if the problem is intense

Check here to Learn more...
www.obagoblog.com
Re: Help On Non-removable Battery Phones by Marvel1206: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2016
Obagoblog:

That it's a non removable battery doesn't mean repairers can't unscrew the bot to remove the battery for you if the problem is intense

Check here to Learn more...
www.obagoblog.com
Before it gets to the repairer, what happens?
The water will penetrate if the phone is not water proof and can do great damage to the phone
Re: Help On Non-removable Battery Phones by Obagoblog(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2016
Marvel1206:

Before it gets to the repairer, what happens?
The water will penetrate if the phone is not water proof and can do great damage to the phone

I understand your point. But it's obvious the pros of non removable battery outweighs the removable one if properly checked
Re: Help On Non-removable Battery Phones by Marvel1206: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2016
Obagoblog:

I understand your point. But it's obvious the pros of non removable battery outweighs the removable one if properly checked
well, different strokes for different folks.
I've used both and i prefer a removable battery

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Extension Date. Now June 30 2017 / Whatsapp Video Calling Invitation Message IS Fake / unbroken seal(Brand New) Infinix Hot 4 For 32k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.