Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix (2732 Views)

Puppies for sale @ affordable price. German shephard / Pure German Shephard For Sale / German Shephard Crossed With Local Breed For 10k I Stay In Benin City Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix by chineduisaac(m): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pls, is this the correct size of a 10 months old female german shephard mix

1 Like

Re: Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix by wolewolsz(m): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
the first thing is what other breed was she mixed with before one can ascertain the answer to your question

5 Likes

Re: Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix by Eveezy(m): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2016
wolewolsz:
the first thing is what other breed was she mixed with before one can ascertain the answer to your question
just like this guy said, d breed of her nix should be stated. if its a local mix, there is no normal size for it. in fact there is no standard size for a mixed breed pup, cos no one knows what traits it would come up with
Re: Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix by Patented: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2016
well said
Eveezy:

just like this guy said, d breed of her nix should be stated. if its a local mix, there is no normal size for it. in fact there is no standard size for a mixed breed pup, cos no one knows what traits it would come up with
Re: Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix by chineduisaac(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2016
Pls i don't know the breeds it was mixed with. A guy told me that it is rott & gsd. Can u guys help me guess?
Re: Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix by miremoses(m): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2016
chineduisaac:
Pls i don't know the breeds it was mixed with. A guy told me that it is rott & gsd. Can u guys help me guess?
if its a mix of rott, then the rott itself isn't even a full breedand also if it is also a mix of gsd,then the gsd also isn't a full breed.I've seen a mix of pure rott male and pure gsd female pup,the mouth are not normally in a mute form,its kind for box sharp,and also the mix of such breed are normally tall and bulky in nature.

1 Like

Re: Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix by dmode: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
Looks like a gsd/Nsd mix to me...a rottie does nt hav a coiled up tail either does a gsd to say it was from the gsd...so my guess is gsd/nsd mix
Re: Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix by chineduisaac(m): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2016
Pls whats a NSD
Re: Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix by olisafincy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
chineduisaac:
Pls whats a NSD
Naija or Nigeria GSD
Re: Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix by dmode: 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
NSD na ekuke sir...NIGERIAN SHEPHERD DOG....
Re: Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix by smithjohn322: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
illuminatiworld4money@gmail.com
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested in joining us contact us now illuminatiworld4money@gmail.com
Re: Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix by chukskafor(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
I envisage Alaskan malamute crossing with a local here but the ear got me thinking order wise
Re: Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix by timifizzy(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2019
10. Free lessons on how to plead for cheap data to post this nonsense.

11. Complete overhaul and evacuation of your brains to not know that not so many people are as gullible, stupid, idle, and completely senseless as you are

Radarada.... Rubbish, no go find work to do, Omo ale somebody angry angry angry angry

smithjohn322:
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested in joining us contact us now illuminatiworld4money@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix by space9880: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
timifizzy:
10. Free lessons on how to plead for cheap data to post this nonsense.

11. Complete overhaul and evacuation of your brains to not know that not so many people are as gullible, stupid, idle, and completely senseless as you are

Radarada.... Rubbish, no go find work to do, Omo ale somebody angry angry angry angry

bros small small this thing happen 3byears ago.
Re: Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix by okikiosibodu(m): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2019
Eveezy:

It couldn't have been said bettter
Re: Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix by Jh0wsef(m): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
space9880:
bros small small this thing happen 3byears ago.

Hahahahahaha
Re: Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix by beewhy009(m): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
smithjohn322:

Just add your account number and let us bless you with what we have before you go and drink insecticide!

1 Like

Re: Pls, Is This The Correct Size Of 10 Months Old Female German Shephard Mix by timifizzy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Long Haired GSD Puppies From IGNITE German Shepherds. / Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe / Meet My Dog (xena)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.