Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

9 Times Nigerian Celebrities Reminded Us They Smoke Weed (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Times Nigerian Celebrities Reminded Us They Smoke Weed (pics) (2963 Views)

Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / 2face, Annie Idibia And Dbanj Enjoy Life Together As They Smoke Shisha. Photo / Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Times Nigerian Celebrities Reminded Us They Smoke Weed (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Smoking is not new in music culture in Nigeria as it started during the era of Fela-Anikulapo Kuti, Bob Marley, Orlando Owoh, among others, who were associated with the drug.

Once upon a time, celebrities take their weed behind closed doors but now some don’t really care what you think.

We take a look at Nigerian celebs that want you to know they smoke Indian Hemp.

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/9-times-nigerian-celebrities-reminded.html?m=1

Re: 9 Times Nigerian Celebrities Reminded Us They Smoke Weed (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
1. Wizkid

He has been caught several times at Elegushi Beach smoking with friends.

Re: 9 Times Nigerian Celebrities Reminded Us They Smoke Weed (pics) by docmoses(m): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hmm
Re: 9 Times Nigerian Celebrities Reminded Us They Smoke Weed (pics) by yeyeboi(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
Following,
Re: 9 Times Nigerian Celebrities Reminded Us They Smoke Weed (pics) by Young03(m): 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
and so?
I will post mine soon
Re: 9 Times Nigerian Celebrities Reminded Us They Smoke Weed (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
2. 2face Ididbia

The singer has once confessed about his habit saying “When it comes to drugs, I can say I drink Panadol sometimes when I have headache. Or I can take Vitamin C. Marijuana? Yes, I have tried it before. I tried it and I felt ire (high).”

Re: 9 Times Nigerian Celebrities Reminded Us They Smoke Weed (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
3. Burna Boy

Just as his name implies, the Dancehall singer according to reports can never go a day without his weed. Some say it is the major source of his inspiration.

Re: 9 Times Nigerian Celebrities Reminded Us They Smoke Weed (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
4. Anita Joseph

Photos of actress Anita Joseph smoking hit the web one time.

Re: 9 Times Nigerian Celebrities Reminded Us They Smoke Weed (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
5. Terry G

It is no news that Terry G and weed are best pals.

Re: 9 Times Nigerian Celebrities Reminded Us They Smoke Weed (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
6. Flavour & Phyno

Flavour and Phyno were pictured in the studio sometime ago smoking heavily.

Re: 9 Times Nigerian Celebrities Reminded Us They Smoke Weed (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
8. Olamide

He is one of the very few who show off their weed smoking skills on social media from time to time. He once blasted his fans on social media saying, “If any of ur family member de smoke and drink … Don’tcome nd put nonsense on my page go help ur familymembers first . No disrespect … thank u for ur cooperation".

Re: 9 Times Nigerian Celebrities Reminded Us They Smoke Weed (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
9. Davido

Like Olamide, Davido is baddest and he proves this with showing off his smoke.

Re: 9 Times Nigerian Celebrities Reminded Us They Smoke Weed (pics) by EHMIR(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Where is black diamond himself

Inconclusive list le leyi faa
Re: 9 Times Nigerian Celebrities Reminded Us They Smoke Weed (pics) by phlamesG: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
That Anita Joseph weed na strong Igbo oo e no dope like flavour and phyno own ...
Btw Terry G is their father
Re: 9 Times Nigerian Celebrities Reminded Us They Smoke Weed (pics) by reyvape: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello, i will advise you to get nicotine gums and an ecigarette that contains a significant amount of nicotine to help him quit smoking.
you can check on [url]reyvape.com[/url] , nigeria number one smoking accessories store

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Mansions (PHOTOS) / Hot Curvy Actress Moyo Lawal Twerks In Fashion Store / Public Nudity At Swimming Pools: Is Berlin Breaking The Rules Or Redefining Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.