Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

3 Bedroom Flat Going For Almost Nothing At Lekki ;D - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Bedroom Flat Going For Almost Nothing At Lekki ;D (555 Views)

NEWLY BUILT 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH C OF O IN MOWE-OFADA / A 3 Bedroom Duplex, Visitors Charlet & Boys Quarte For Sale. @ Wuse Zone4, Abuja / 4 Bedroom Semi - Detached House With BQ All Ensuite At VGC Going For 75m Asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Bedroom Flat Going For Almost Nothing At Lekki ;D by WafiJoe(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hurry up if you want it, or it's gone grin

3 Bedroom Flat for N1,000,000 per annum

Over 18 hours electricity. Accessible road.

Call me 08140712523

Re: 3 Bedroom Flat Going For Almost Nothing At Lekki ;D by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
I know this house, it's on ologolo. It's a wonderful house with big rooms but the roads when it rains isn't a good experience at all.

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Flat Going For Almost Nothing At Lekki ;D by WafiJoe(m): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
Dreamwaker:
I know this house, it's on ologolo. It's a wonderful house with big rooms but the roads when it rains isn't a good experience at all.

Drive there today. Come back and share your testimony about the road. grin grin
Re: 3 Bedroom Flat Going For Almost Nothing At Lekki ;D by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
WafiJoe:

Drive there today. Come back and share your testimony about the road. grin grin

Bros I was in the area today and even stopped to see the house. It's the upstairs flat. I'm impressed with the roads, the residents are doing a good job with the road construction. It's definitely worth the price one of the best with a low budget for a lekki house but the roads are still not great although it's much better. If the house was in phase one, it would be worth 2.5m or more.

PS

Helping you market, if this post sells the property, you owe me a bottle of Hennessy. The landlord is my person, he sef owes me a henny grin

Re: 3 Bedroom Flat Going For Almost Nothing At Lekki ;D by WafiJoe(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Bros I was in the area today and even stopped to see the house. It's the upstairs flat. I'm impressed with the roads, the residents are doing a good job with the road construction. It's definitely worth the price one of the best with a low budget for a lekki house but the roads are still not great although it's much better. If the house was in phase one, it would be worth 2.5m or more.
PS
Helping you market, if this post sells the property, you owe me a bottle of Hennessy. The landlord is my person, he sef owes me a henny grin

Wow... interesting, it seems you visit Ologolo a lot? Thanks for the pictures.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Pertinence Limited The Leading Enterprise Development Company In Nig. / OCEANWOOD COURTS ESTATE (Ocean view land ) Installment Allowed / 2plots Of Lands @ Lekki Epe Exp.Ibeju,Lagos 2million naira Each NEGOTIATABLE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.