Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Photos: Two-week Old Baby Abandoned By Parents Due To Wrinkly Skin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Two-week Old Baby Abandoned By Parents Due To Wrinkly Skin (742 Views)

Cold Kills Newborn Baby Abandoned Overnight In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Two-week Old Baby Abandoned By Parents Due To Wrinkly Skin by aalafasy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
A two-week old baby girl was abandoned by her parents because of an extremely rare skin condition in Maharashtra

The girl who was rejected by her own parents is now being looked after by a 50-year-old grandfather, Dilpe Dode. The tiny baby, born in the seventh month of pregnancy, is beleived to suffer from Intra-Uterine Growth Retardation (IUGR) along with chromosome abnormalities. Medics are still waiting for laboratory results to make an accurate diagnosis
Speaking about his granddaughter’s condition Mr Dode said: “I am thankful to the hospital for giving free medical treatment to my granddaughter. It is really disheartening that even her parents have rejected her but I will go to any extent to save her. When the baby was given to us, we were left shocked

http://www.voicenaija.com.ng/2016/10/two-week-old-baby-abandoned-by-parents.html

Re: Photos: Two-week Old Baby Abandoned By Parents Due To Wrinkly Skin by yeyeboi(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
OMG shocked Just Hang On Help Is On The Way

Na Wa, Person Go Born Pikin Wey E Carry For 9month Come Still Abandon Am shocked cry
Re: Photos: Two-week Old Baby Abandoned By Parents Due To Wrinkly Skin by docmoses(m): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
K
Re: Photos: Two-week Old Baby Abandoned By Parents Due To Wrinkly Skin by lastbaff(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
As surprising as my signature

(1) (Reply)

How 35-yr-old Man Blackmails Lovers With Nude Pictures / 3 Igbos Arrested For Robbery In Lagos / Mother Of 3-day Old Baby Butchered By Badoo Boys In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.