Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped (4767 Views)

Joshua Dariye’s Father Kidnapped By Gunmen / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo / Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by Ben13: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2009
This kidnapping is a good business now o grin who will I kidnap? shocked
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by texazzpete(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2009
chosen04:

All boils down that Gov. Peter Obi's government cannot Safe guard lives and Properties in Anambra State.

I actually do think that this is an extremely silly point of view aimed at discrediting the Governor. What do you expect him to do in the face of overwhelming greed in Nigerian youths that makes them embrace get-righ-quick vices like kidnapping?

Providing jobs will not solve the problem. How many jobs can he provide to those youths that will make them leave a life of crime and quick money?
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by Boboedom: 10:33am On Oct 28, 2009
I sympatise with the old Soludo, but serves the stupid, naive and power hungry Charles Soludo right. A professor who could not make good political calculations and allowed himself to be used by the devil incarnate called Tony Anini to cause confusion in the polity of Anambra State. In all cases God will deal with all of them and more of their likes soon and Anambra will be the reason for them to be completely wiped out of the body polity of this country.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by IGWEUSA(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2009
The dogs are just barking . . . .
Prof Soludo you are already the Governor come 2010!!
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by Ibime(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2009
I suspect some intimidation from his political rivals. . . . Soludo, welcome to the game, since you chose to play it the PDP way. . .
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by Chozn1(f): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2009
Ok what does it mean, I'm getting mad .
grin "onye ubiam" means hungry man or poor man.  grin  cheesy  grin  grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by vwvw(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2009
suspect number 1 , chris uba
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by farous(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2009
Well,its only God that knows weather its the anti-Soludo or Soludo himself hide the old man.One thing i keep saying is that the best candiadte so far for Anambra 2010 election is Dr.Chris Nwabueze Ngige.I am not from Anambra state,but i have been in Anambra and have been following their political updates.Lets join hand and support Dr.Ngige.I have before now mentioned that Soludo is not independent and neither shall we allow the Uba family to mess up Anambra again.Once again,no other person fit to withstand this Anambra political hot seat than Dr.Chris Nwabueze Ngige.Gbam!!!.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by Abbeycity4(f): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2009
Ben-10:

This kidnapping is a good business now o grin who will I kidnap? shocked

com & kidnap my great grandpa!!!! pzzzzzzz!!!!!!  grin   grin
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by MUZBO(m): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2009
Why can't they just kidnap Prof. Soludo himself then hold him till 2012 and then we'll see who PDP will force on the people in 2011!
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by TheSeeker(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2009
obyann:

proof please
You think someone of great intelligent as Soludo - even though he's not politically savvy as the doers - will sit back and keep his father where he can be reached when he knows the kind of people he's dealing with? I beg to disagree. He hid his father so that people in the state will vote him out of being sympathetic and also having it at the back of their mind that he's proposing to be a good governor hence, the kidnap of his father.

Very soon, you will see where it'll be directed to. They will point it to Obi or Ngige. Simple!
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by koltoy: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2009
That's what these politicians need so as to aknowledge what the masses are going through.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by madamL(f): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2009
Why are the kidnappers this impatient? They won't even exercise patience for the man to become governor before striking.

Do they want the blood of a poor old man on their heads? This is a sad way of proving any point. Let them get their hands on Soludo(jnr) if they have issues with him.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by adefash(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2009
these kidnappers dont have work sef.how much will his papa fetch.na only charles get the papa they will call family meeting and charge themselves equally.if other members of the family cant pay,na all of them go suffer am.so,
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by chosen04(f): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2009
texazzpete:

I actually do think that this is an extremely silly point of view aimed at discrediting the Governor. What do you expect him to do in the face of overwhelming greed in Nigerian youths that makes them embrace get-righ-quick vices like kidnapping?
Providing jobs will not solve the problem. How many jobs can he provide to those youths that will make them leave a life of crime and quick money?

Why not ask yourself why the overwhelming greed in Nigeria youths seems more limited in Anambra State. The fact remains the 3 years of Gov. Obi's administration has witnesses unequalled robbery and Kidnapping incidents. Imagine Banks Closing down for Weeks to avoid being robbed in a State that has Gov. Peter Obi has the Chief security officer.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by annyplenty(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2009
Soludo is now power-drunk. he doesnt want to be called an ex-governor. he could actually have hidden his father to gain sympathy vote.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by ajogbemi: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2009
I pray God to come to the rescue of the old man.Soludo shld think well and not allow ambition to , [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by cvibe: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2009
Na wao!
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by Abbeycity4(f): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2009
na real wah!!!!
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by saworoide: 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2009
PDP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Progresssssssssss
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by nduchucks: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2009
critics of soludo don begin to talk say, if soludo could not foresee dis kidnapping and protect his aged father, then him no get de quality or fitness to rule anambra.

how person wey no fit protect him own papa, go fit guarantee the safety and security of a whole state? soludo talk say because of fear him relocate his wife and children to london, how convenient! na where him go relocate de people of anambra?

citics of soludo wey dey talk these tings have a point, but dat point no minimize de barbaric actions of de kidnappers.

small time de same savages wey do de kidnapping go begin call for their own country and begin talk of seccession.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by obyann(f): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2009
TheSeeker:

You think someone of great intelligent as Soludo - even though he's not politically savvy as the doers - will sit back and keep his father where he can be reached when he knows the kind of people he's dealing with? I beg to disagree. He hid his father so that people in the state will vote him out of being sympathetic and also having it at the back of their mind that he's proposing to be a good governor hence, the kidnap of his father.

Very soon, you will see where it'll be directed to. They will point it to Obi or Ngige. Simple!

Why would a right thinking Nigerian vote, out of sympathy?
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by Obinoscopy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
Man Soludo is having it tough! Can he cope? Lets wait and see.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by Kanto: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2009
Abeg my people, you guys should bring ideas on how we can kidnap Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Tony Anenih, Ibori, Atiku, Turai Yar'Adua and Orji Kalu. We shall demand a ransom of 100 billion naira. And dont be afraid, even if they catch us, we can endure 2 years jail term for a loot of 100 billion like Bode George.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by IFELEKE(m): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2009
and the drama continues. . .
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by yeswecan(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2009
Naija
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by Rooneyboy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2009
Brilliant ! ! ! He would have to give some of his stolen pay to the D kidnappers.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by Rooneyboy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2009
I love this country this kidnapping stuff is more like chop i chop.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by hbrednic: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2009
obyann:

Why would a right thinking Nigerian vote, out of sympathy?

unfortunately many nigerians are not right thinking tongue
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by morpheus24: 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2009
The east is rotten now.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by obyann(f): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
hbrednic:

unfortunately many nigerians are not right thinking tongue

and so many are right thinking as well smiley smiley
Re: Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped by hbrednic: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2009
obyann:

and so many are right thinking as well smiley smiley
it seems you are a politician abi grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Splitting Nigeria Now Would Have Devastating Consequences On The South / Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) / Busted: Female Aspirant Fooled Apc Leadership With False Pdp Ticket Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.