Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 (6685 Views)

Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Diary Of A Stingy Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 by babz007(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
Diaries of a sex addict Pt1
Call me Adam even if that is not my real name. What i am about to tell you is a real life event of my sexual escapades and urges. when i was 9years old my paternal half aunt came to live with my parents in our 4bedroom flat after several persuasion from my father because there was no one to take care of me since my parents where very busy people and my aunt was just single and not married although she was 30yrs old. Weeks went by and i got closer to my aunt just like a normal aunty brother relationship. Then one day i came home very hungry after waiting hours for my aunt to pick me up from school but she didn't show up, so i decided to walk home myself on getting home the front gate was locked, so i decided to scale through the low fence of our compound after banging on the gate severally with no reply. When i got into the compound i saw everywhere was silence so i started walking gently towards the parlour thinking there might be a burglar in the house on getting to the parlour i started hearing strange sounds oouch ooooh haaa yeeah hummm these sound is coming from my Aunty's bedroom i said to myself so i started tiptoeing towards my Aunty's bedroom on getting there the sound became louder so i decided to peep through the keyhole of her room. Alas! I saw my aunt clad naked putting something deep between her spread legs, sweat all over her body i was perplexed and stood rooted to the spot i was still in my state of perplexity when the door opened, all i could do was tremble on the spot, but she looked at my face and smiled then she beckoned me to come in. Within seconds she had me naked and went outside with a tiny scarf tied to her waist to make sure the doors to the house was bolted,then she came back and led me to the bathroom removing the tiny scarf along the way,then when we were in the bathroom she knelt down to my height and started kissing and caressing me this continued for about ten minutes then i started feeling my penis become fatter then she stop and smiled and said to me "Adam your prick is getting swollen that shows you are becoming a man and today i will turn you into a man" so she bent down and stuck her mouth over my prick she kept moving her head back and forth rapidly,then i started feeling a sensation of ecstasy all over me and i started letting out that similar strange sound i heard before hmmmm ooouch yyeee aunty oooo oooo hmmm haaa immediately she started mimicking my cries until our different sounds became one rhythm this continued for about 10 minutes then she withdrew her lips from my prick, wow i was sweating all over then she got into the bathtub and spread her smooth silky legs apart using the two aluminium handle beside the bathtub as a support for her spread legs then she beckoned me into the bathtub and told me to kneel in front of her open legs i looked at her vaginal which i had never ever seen before from any woman in my life,i was just looking strangely at it,i could not find a single strand of hair on her vaginal i could remember vividly it was bald,then she jolted me from my thoughts her left hand was over the back of my head so she beckoned me to suck and lick on her vaginal so i did,at first it was irritating but as i felt the pressure of her hands pulling me into the vaginal i immediately knew she was feeling the same sensation i felt when she first sucked my penis so i sucked on ferociously like a mad dog and she started screaming loudly and madly and pulling my little head with her two hands and suddenly she splashed out something sticky and watery all over my face...........
To be continued........
Re: Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 by DCMIX(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
oya kwantinu
Re: Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 by Hardybattee45: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
Wow continue
Re: Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 by Hardybattee45: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Continue am waiting
Re: Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 by babz007(m): 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
continuation loading......november /2/ 2016
Re: Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 by Evakinqz: 12:18am On Nov 01, 2016
[quote][/quote]this story fit make sence ooo...

Driver abeg drop me here..
Re: Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 by KiziitoKennel(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2016
Make I buy space here

babz007 kwantinue we are waiting.....
Re: Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 by KelvinCoaster(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2020
Another abandoned story on NairaLand!!

(1) (Reply)

The Bodyguard 2 - Action/romance Thriller / James And Esther: A Story / The Midnight Encounter (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.