Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,401 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Fall Nine Get Up Ten - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fall Nine Get Up Ten (358 Views)

Dajurist X Chilex-p X Horse Dancers-fall 4 YOU DANCE Video / Tree Falls On Kofo Abayomi Road Due To Heavy Rain Fall (photos) / Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fall Nine Get Up Ten by adeademolaa(m): 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
FALL FORWARD
#Fall nine Get up ten.
Frank Mckinney once said in an interview when he was asked ''What kept you through most races you ran''?
'During the race I find myself flat on my back, eyes rolled back in my head, suffering from heat exhaustion, maybe a breath or two away from heat stroke. I am quivering with chills. But i have a choice.......
My choice is to pack it up or keep moving forward. I know that the regret I would feel looking in the mirror and seeing that I quit would last much longer than the pain I'm enduring at the last mile. My choice is always the later....So, I fall forward.
You have to be willing to fight for what your life is worth, tooth and nail. Peter Lowe, the founder of the very successful, #Success seminars, commented, ''The most common trait I have found in all people that are successful is that they have conquered the temptation to give up.''
How do I keep going?
PLAN FOR FAILURE:
The most reason why people often fail on their journey towards success is that while they plan for success, they never plan for failure. You need not an Einstein to tell you the most occuring.
Ask any man who have graced the pinnacle of success and they would tell you ''failure is inevitable.'' So, if we know its inevitable, why can't we prepare ahead? Bill Cosby once said ''to achieve success, one must double the rate of failure.'' so that when failure comes your way you won't be caught off guard.
YOU CAN'T DO IT ALONE:
I researched to some extent and I have never seen any self-made men who have scaled through difficulties and obstacles all alone. Proverb says ''A fool is always wise in his own ways.''
The scripture commented that '' two are better one'. Reason why God created men in pair (an help mate He called them). So, while one falls the other would bring him up, while one is demotivated the other inspire.
WELCOME CHANGE:
John Mason once said ''Wise people sometimes change their minds-fools never do. Be open to changes in your plans. It's a sign of strenght to make changes when necessary.'' Invariably, Change your plan but never change your goal.
The longer a person is in error, the surer they are they are right and the less open they are to change. Great ideas still need change, adaptation and modification in order to prosper and succeed.
IS YOUR 'WHY' BIG ENOUGH?
A man once said, if purpose is unknown, abuse is inevitable. If there isn't any reason for getting started then, you can quit anyway.
SHOT YOUR EARS:
Critics throw mud, but lose ground. Bob Gass once said ''there are two categories of people who quit, those who listens to no one and those who listens to everybody''. The very best way to finish the race is to keep the track. Not minding the noise and distractions. Just as John Manson rightly said '' if you are afraid of criticism, you will die doing nothing. If you want a place in the sun, you will have to expect some blisters and some sand kicked in your face.
Lastly, do not let mistakes and challenges weigh you down, rather let it give you wing. I want you to get this straight '' If the road to success is free of challenges, failures and obstacles even a coward would ply'' So, whenever you fall, fall forward.
Writer.
Sayo Ademola.
#Ingineousconsult.

(1) (Reply)

Africa To Surpass 1bn Mobile Subscriptions – Report / Human Right Lawyer, Fred Agbaje Is Dead / Activism: A Rough Path To Ideal Social Order By Sobowale Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.