Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

The Truth! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth! (547 Views)

The Truth About The Islamic Kaaba (the Black Stone) / 24hrs Over..Apostle Suleiman Robust Statement On The Truth / The Truth About Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
The Truth.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" John 8:32 KJV.

People from all walks of life desires the truth, the very truth in their relationships, both vertically and horizontally, ie with God and Man.

But, its a pity that in the real sense, human beings actually desires to hear what pleases them, even when its not the truth, the real truth.

No wonder many, to large extent has accepted and embraced LIES , very damaging destructive lies, especially as it concerns the existence of a Maker and the truthful way to relate with and worship this Maker.

Hence, I present to you, even you THE TRUTH today, the very truth, time tested truth and I plead with you to accept and embrace it, for your own good and the good of your soul.

The truth is that;
a) Man has a maker, the Creator of Heaven and earth. "Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, [even] my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded." Isaiah 45:11-12 KJV.

b) The name of this Maker is JEHOVAH, nothing else. "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by [the name of] God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them." Exodus 6:33 KJV.

c) This Maker(Jehovah) desires to establish a deep relationship with all His makings, including you. "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool" Isaiah 1:18 KJV.

d) Every man must give account to this Maker(Jehovah) at the end of this life. "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether [it be] good, or whether [it be] evil." Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 KJV.

e) The instructions on how to relate with this Maker can ONLY be found in the HOLY BIBLE. NO OTHER PLACE! "All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." 2Timothy 3:16 KJV.

f) There is ONLY ONE CORRECT ACCEPTABLE TRUTHFUL WAY to relate with this Maker, that is only through CHRIST JESUS. "The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto Him ye shall hearken" Deuteronomy 18:15, 19. Acts 3:22 KJV.

g) This Christ Jesus is the answer to the world today. "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world " John 16:33 KJV.

h) Only through Christ Jesus can mankind be saved from satan, sin, sicknesses, short life, scarcity and scary hell fire. "For God sent not his Son(Jesus Christ) into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." John 3:17 KJV.

i) Unless you are BORN AGAIN and allow the Spirit of Christ to live continually in you, there is no hope of Kingdom of God (Heaven) for you. "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God" John 3:3,5 KJV.

j) To be BORN AGAIN you must confess Christ Jesus with your mouth and believe on Him with your heart. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" Romans 10:9 KJV.

Are you ready to accept these truths, be born again and be in a good relationship with God? Please do so now!!!

Don't say I didn't tell you.

For more insight into the REAL TRUTH, please freely, politely and humbly contact:
Melon Foundation.
melonfoundation@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Think Big, Is this the Best From A God? Then I Choose Men. / TB Joshua Denies Own Pastor’s Outrageous Wedding / Rare Photo Of TB Joshua Carryingg Bags Of Grains On His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.