Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) (29055 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) / Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by Lovechyld101(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2016
where is iyanya.

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2016
where is madam lilian esoro.....i thought the place was opened for her....and she is not there
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2016
I saw only one p, No square
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by AmAlbert(m): 9:13am On Nov 01, 2016
Yeyebrities
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by musa7m(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Wait may I smoke fnsh 1st
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 01, 2016
omo iya where are all this money coming from? o sun mi o
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2016
klassykute:
nice. Na d same cloth techno tk tie head go ice prince bthday too
na to show you sey him no borrow the cloth.
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Do you know what friends is ??

Do you know what support is ??

Do you want me to buy a brand new used brain for you ??
if you cannot answer a straightforward question without asking 3 silly questions, it's you who needs a new brain.

Some people drop their home training aside once they get on the net and begin to insult random people unnecessarily because they feel they can.

It's a new month bros, go find someoneone else to insult

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2016
Berlynn:
chai all i see is money in form of human angry if i have the power i'll just go there kidnap like 4 celebs i'll be fvcking rich

Lol grin

I have some IWI Tavor guns. Beep when you are ready. grin.
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by vickylala239: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2016
Amelian:
His wife is not with him angry

Na WA o

What kind of. Marriage is that sef angry

Just too early for all these drama.. Smhhh

Mst d wife b seen in d pic?

where they born d Same Dat or tie together..

Marriage is a contract and can be broken anytime
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2016
vickylala239:

Mst d wife b seen in d pic?

where they born d Same Dat or tie together..

Marriage is a contract and can be broken anytime

Na WA o..... Contract ke
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Sweetheart

I have a wonderful news i wanna tell you

I will buy a brand new used brain for you

Must the wife be at the opening ceremony of the restaurant ??

Do you see Beyonce everywhere Jay Z is ??
Do you ever see Charlemagne tha God with his wife ??

U are the one who needs the new used brain

Didn't he say the restaurant is for his wife?
Smhhhh...

If a buisness or a company is opened up for someone.. The person who the business is open for is meant to be there..
If you don't know, ask people around you, who have complete brains.. Understood?

What a shame at your age... God forbid
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by vickylala239: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2016
Amelian:

Na WA o..... Contract ke

Contract kwa

So Are you saying marriage is in n Neva out?

nothing is by force ohh...
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 01, 2016
vickylala239:

Contract kwa

So Are you saying marriage is in n Neva out?

nothing is by force ohh...

But the only reason marriage can be out, is if ones partner is violent and physically abusive and the partner's life is threatened.. You can't go into marriage and see it as a contract to leave at the slightest misunderstanding.
Whats really happening to people these days??
Phew!

It's well... Do yours as u wish..

No wahala. It's your life to gamble with.
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by slyrone(m): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2016
Amelian:

Na WA o

I wonder wetin concern you, aunty sekinat
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by opmoore(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2016
Iyanya is absent
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by vickylala239: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2016
Amelian:

But the only reason marriage can be out, is if ones partner is violent and physically abusive and the partner's life is threatened.. You can't go into marriage and see it as a contract to leave at the slightest misunderstanding.
Whats really happening to people these days??
Phew!

It's well... Do yours as u wish..

No wahala. It's your life to gamble with.

In as much as I agree with u....

But on other view,ur speaking as in a normal circumstances.... Bt this is not so in reality...

Jst lik studying political science in skool and wants to apply that to Nigerian politics Wich is kill,bribe,ritual,loyalty,cult before u can win...

Truth be told wife or husband has every right to work out of marriage with or without issues..

From ur quote you mention abusive n life threatening act as criteria to Leave marriage.. that's even wrong the Bible said for better for worst Only death will do u guys apart..

U cnt force a man or woman who as seen another yellow sisi outside n wnts to do away wit u to still marry u...u cnt force urself on any one b it man or woman.....even wen d court says u Ppl shuld b togeda.... they court cnt force him or her to mke love to u,or Evn cum Bck home or Evn pick ur call or bring yellow sisi to his house....
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by mamawin(f): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2016
Amelian:

Na WA o

Isn't that Lillian in the last picture?
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2016
vickylala239:

In as much as I agree with u....

But on other view,ur speaking as in a normal circumstances.... Bt this is not so in reality...

Jst lik studying political science in skool and wants to apply that to Nigerian politics Wich is kill,bribe,ritual,loyalty,cult before u can win...

Truth be told wife or husband has every right to work out of marriage with or without issues..

From ur quote you mention abusive n life threatening act as criteria to Leave marriage.. that's even wrong the Bible said for better for worst Only death will do u guys apart..

U cnt force a man or woman who as seen another yellow sisi outside n wnts to do away wit u to still marry u...u cnt force urself on any one b it man or woman.....even wen d court says u Ppl shuld b togeda.... they court cnt force him or her to mke love to u,or Evn cum Bck home or Evn pick ur call or bring yellow sisi to his house....

Do u know way back even til now men will see yellow sisi and still. Marry them even when they have a wife at home.. Some men marry 4 wives and still hold on to the women as their wives, while some drives away the first wife and marry another wife.. And some men stick to one wife... It all depends on the mentality of the man.. But when a man states clearly I don't want u anymore in my house, and if the woman refuses to leave... It's either he leaves the house for her or result to physical abusive..
When physical abuse erupts... Divorce can take place.
The Bible does not say one should stay and be killed in marriage

That I don't agree with u.
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by yekparikpa(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
emeijeh:
See as Desmond elliot dey do like small pikin
I don't think that's Desmond Elliott. Ushbebe i guess!
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by yekparikpa(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
Amelian:

U are the one who needs the new used brain

Didn't he say the restaurant is for his wife?
Smhhhh...

If a buisness or a company is opened up for someone.. The person who the business is open for is meant to be there..
If you don't know, ask people around you, who have complete brains.. Understood?

What a shame at your age... God forbid
take it easy on yourself!

Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
slyrone:
I wonder wetin concern you, aunty sekinat

I wonder who call your name uncle riliwanu
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
klassykute:
nice. Na d same cloth techno tk tie head go ice prince bthday too

U no get work.... kontiniu sotigbo
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by vickylala239: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Amelian:

Do u know way back even til now men will see yellow sisi and still. Marry them even when they have a wife at home.. Some men marry 4 wives and still hold on to the women as their wives, while some drives away the first wife and marry another wife.. And some men stick to one wife... It all depends on the mentality of the man.. But when a man states clearly I don't want u anymore in my house, and if the woman refuses to leave... It's either he leaves the house for her or result to physical abusive..
When physical abuse erupts... Divorce can take place.
The Bible does not say one should stay and be killed in marriage

That I don't agree with u.

1St u Dnt expect the owner of the house to Leave house for you....knowing fully well that he brought you in and fed,he cn decide you Leave or u stay,u in the other hand can Only decide to Leave Bt Nt to stay..

The Bible said for better for worst....the worst thing that can ever happen to anyone is death(capital punishment ) other than that is Nt worst...

From you above point of marrying yellow sisi or chase the old one out....you Jst agreed with me that a man cn mke his choice irrespective of the woman's view.. Jst as u Hv said if a man choose to move to the other woman,What that basically mean is that the other woman does not meet his standard any longer..... . does that not look Lik a contract......if a man cn choose anytime to Leave or stay or bring more it still contract...

That you Are married to any man,that does not mean you Are compel,or mst b with him or him with...is Neva a force irrespective of maturity level...

Talking abt maturity,I see no reason Why a wealthy man with wife shuld sleep with house girl...

I see no reason Why politicians shuld sleep with girls of their daughters age..

To me a man has nothing to do with maturity wen it cums to woman.....20years old girl can slap 50 to 60years old man..provided he get Wat He wnt....
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by peaceMma(f): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
na d only thing dx celebs sabi b that
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by anytaij: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
Abeg no tell me say dem don dey get issues oooooo I no wan hear
Came:
I still dey wonder why people dey spend plenty money do wedding way dem no say no go last.
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
I can't see iyanya and his wife.....
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
dr SID don turn orobo finish
Re: Ubi Franklin Opens His Tilt Terrace Restaurant (Photos) by jayboy17(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
dr did don copy olamide now wiv d hair style??... Axin tho!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi / N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives / Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.