Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Face Of Nigeria World Winners Emerge In A Keenly Contested Pageant Battle - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Face Of Nigeria World Winners Emerge In A Keenly Contested Pageant Battle (24269 Views)

Jane Ezenwa Emerges Exquisite Queen Nigeria World 2019 / Oyindamilola Ajomole Wins Face Of Nigeria World 2017, Gets Toyota Avalon (Pics) / Faithfulness Kennedy Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria World 2017 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of Nigeria World Winners Emerge In A Keenly Contested Pageant Battle by Orikinla(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2016
[size=20pt]Beauty pageants are now the new get-rich-quick scams in Nigeria.
These beauty pageants are the camouflage for pimps who use these desperate for fame and fortune girls to solicit for favours from rich men in exchange for sleeping with these girls.

They will arrange beauty pageants and then later arrange other vague awards to disguise their sharp practices of financial scams.[/size].

Re: Face Of Nigeria World Winners Emerge In A Keenly Contested Pageant Battle by delors(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2016
AnanseK:

Let them continue deceiving themselves. So they think they are beautiful.

The picture below is not even a beauty contest.
Abi o as the hausas are not ready to cucumber up nko?
Re: Face Of Nigeria World Winners Emerge In A Keenly Contested Pageant Battle by Emassive(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2016
Shey ur tribe get Land for Cucumber plantation
Young03:
Na only Igbo's dey win d stuff

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nigeria World Winners Emerge In A Keenly Contested Pageant Battle by RitzyPrince(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2016
Miss Cucumbers cheesy I'm not understanding cool
Re: Face Of Nigeria World Winners Emerge In A Keenly Contested Pageant Battle by Coraje(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2016
Laveda:
undecided Expecting the usual comments.
Lmao... C for cucum what?
Re: Face Of Nigeria World Winners Emerge In A Keenly Contested Pageant Battle by vicadex07(m): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2016
reducto:

Afonja go bring your sister make she contest nah.
Nobody is holding her ugly ass from doing so grin

our sisters are not shameless prostitutes and cucumber abusers like igbo ladies. I guess those are the current criteria of a potential beauty queen.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nigeria World Winners Emerge In A Keenly Contested Pageant Battle by mamawin(f): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2016
AnanseK:

Let them continue deceiving themselves. So they think they are beautiful.

The picture below is not even a beauty contest.
WOW! Beautiful people don't enter contest.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nigeria World Winners Emerge In A Keenly Contested Pageant Battle by reducto: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
vicadex07:

our sisters are not shameless prostitutes and cucumber abusers like igbo ladies. I guess those are the current criteria of a potential beauty queen.

hahaha my man don't be pained abeg.grin
when I see no Yoruba lady in the list of contestants in any Nigerian beauty pageant then I will take your afonja ass serious.
Re: Face Of Nigeria World Winners Emerge In A Keenly Contested Pageant Battle by vicadex07(m): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
reducto:

hahaha my man don't be pained abeg.grin
when I see no Yoruba lady in the list of contestants in any Nigerian beauty pageant then I will take your afonja ass serious.

You seem not to get it. Beauty pageants are for women with loose morals and inferiority complex which is what igbo ladies are. There are more beautiful Yoruba and Hausa-fulani women in Nigeria than igbos but they will never engage in such immoralities because of their upbringing.

You should have noticed by now that beauty pageants are organized charades where ladies are willfully pimped out to the highest bidder from the expose done on the recent chidinma saga...Yoruba and northern ladies are too reserved to engage in such dirty deals
Re: Face Of Nigeria World Winners Emerge In A Keenly Contested Pageant Battle by mrdu(m): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2016
can somebody spell.... cucumber here for me?
Re: Face Of Nigeria World Winners Emerge In A Keenly Contested Pageant Battle by jbblues24(m): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
People always told me be careful of what you do And dont go around breaking young girls' hearts And mother always told me be careful of who you love And be careful of what you do cause the lie becomes the truth. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Style Tips Every Plus-Sized Man Needs / What You Didn't Know About Skinny Jeans / Shamsudeen Idris Emerges Winner Misters Of Nigeria Pageant 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.