Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog (2258 Views)

Regina Daniels Is Far Better Than Linda Ikeji – Nigerians Slam Blogs Over Viral / Instagram Deletes Linda Ikeji’s Blog Account / #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
In Naija today, there are two really superstars who are ruling the nigerian internet space.
In blogging, its Linda Ikeji of www.lindaikejisblog.com
while
In forum webmastering, it is Oluwaseun Osewa of www.nairaland.com.

But why I write this thread is because I personally think nairaland makes more money than linda ikeji's blog. Althought Linda ikeji is always loud and Oluwaseun ,silent, I am entitled to my opinion because Linda Ikeji is a real noise maker, that u all know.
You are free to counter me bt I know nairaland is richer than linda's blog. Forget the noise maker.

Check out this offer https://www.marionitte..nl/2016/11/visit-jumia-market-website-and-you-are.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by shezpwiti(f): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
I think so too

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by themonk(m): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
GuruMario:
In Naija today, there are two really superstars who are ruling the nigerian internet space.
In blogging, its Linda Ikeji of www.lindaikejisblog.com
while
In forum webmastering, it is Oluwaseun Osewa of www.nairaland.com.

But why I write this thread is because I personally think nairaland makes more money than linda ikeji's blog. Althought Linda ikeji is always loud and Oluwaseun ,silent, I am entitled to my opinion because Linda Ikeji is a real noise maker, that u all know.
You are free to counter me bt I know nairaland is richer than linda's blog. Forget the noise maker.

I am the admin of www.fleximeet.mybb.im.
Thanks.
You gave no reason for your claims, is it your local pastor that told you?
BTW pursue your own hustle and stop counting other people's money.

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by azeeza(f): 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
Kisses and sweet dream!!!!!
themonk:

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by themonk(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
azeeza:
Kisses and sweet dream!!!!!
Thanks dear,
Lovely picture you got there,
I love the energy around the smile cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by LecciGucci: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dey there dey open yeye thread.
No go plan for ur own way of making money.
Olori Nla!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Laveda(f): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Smh..

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
themonk:

Really? Everyone knows the reason ,don't you know, guys and ladies?
Do you know the number of ads that show cases on nairaland?
And the methods of uploading their ads?....really guyz believe. Nairaland makes much more money.
You know girls like linda like making noise.[img]
themonk:

And the methods of uploading their ads?....really guyz believe. Nairaland makes much more money.
You know girls like linda like making noise.[/img]
themonk:

You know girls like linda like making noise.
Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by donigspain(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
GuruMario:

You know girls like linda like making noise.
Listen son, LindaIkejisBlog makes more money than Nairaland every month. If you must know, the quality of Nairaland netizens has dropped significantly over the years. Advertisers are running away from this site. We hardly include Nairaland in our media plan these days. Don't get me wrong, NL is still one of the top destinations of Nigeria's cyberspace traffic but the quality of the audience is relatively poor. However, same cannot be said of LIB and BellaNaija (especially Bellanaija). They have premium audience.

Furthermore, Nairaland is not part of Google Display network (except the mobile app). It was before though. BN and LIB are! They earn in dollars while NL earn in Naira. As a Media Planner/Buyer for premium companies e.g. MTN, Complan, Maybelline, MoneyGram etc., my daily budget for only LIB and BN is $2k per campaign. This is a bidding and ad rotating process, imagine over 100 Nigerian media buyers bidding for the same platform at an average of $300/day/campaign. Bro, that Linda get and makes bastaaaaaaaaaaard money! cool cool

No time to type for long. Just see the attached pics.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
donigspain:

Listen son, LindaIkejisBlog makes more money than Nairaland every month. If you must know, the quality of Nairaland netizens has dropped significantly over the years. Advertisers are running away from this site. We hardly include Nairaland in our media plan these days. Don't get me wrong, NL is still one of the top destinations of Nigeria's cyberspace traffic but the quality of the audience is relatively poor. However, same cannot be said of LIB and BellaNaija (especially Bellanaija). They have premium audience.

Furthermore, Nairaland is not part of Google Display network. It was before though. BN and LIB are! They earn in dollars while NL earn in Naira. As a Media Planner/Buyer for premium companies e.g. MTN, Complan, Maybelline, MoneyGram etc., my daily budget for only LIB and BN is $2k per campaign. This is a bidding and ad rotating process, imagine over 100 Nigerian media buyers bidding for the same platform at an average of $300/day/campaign. Bro, that Linda get and makes bastaaaaaaaaaaard money! cool cool

No time to type for long. Just see the attached pics.
Nairaland can make money in dollars if he wishes, u know and by d way,how do you know nairaland does not deal in dollars.

Moreover, linda with her lindaikejisocial(LIS) is even trying to divert into the type of thing Seun is doing. She is even fusing blogging into it!!!.
With that I suggest her blog may be shutting doing soon. Or she may sell it off.
Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
Op is right. I stumbled on this site that costs websites. Can't remember the site tho.
NL is worth almost 2x more than LIB.

MODIFIED

The site is siteprice[dot]org.

grin grin grin Someone up there is deceiving himself saying LIB makes more money than NL. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Qummie:
Op is right. I stumbled on this site that costs websites. Can't remember the site tho.
NL is worth almost 2x more than LIB.

MODIFIED

The site is siteprice[dot]org.

grin grin grin Someone up there is deceiving himself saying LIB makes more money than NL. grin grin grin

Thanks for ur vision, my dear.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
Bet me. Blogging is so time consuming and requires much attention. Linda will leave it soon.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
GuruMario:

Thanks for ur vision, my dear.

Uwlc bro. smiley
Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Moss9ja(f): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Top 5 blogs that pull in real cash every month:

1) Linda Ikeji's blog
2) Bella Naija
3) Naij
4) Liveofofo
5) Pulse

Seun Osewa isn't utilizing his traffic. If he does, he'll be a BILLIONAIRE in no time.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 02, 2016
Big ups to all that saw things as visionary as I did. Nairaland has great potential If only Seun will sit down and get thinking.
Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by donigspain(m): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
Moss9ja:
Top 5 blogs that pull in real cash every month:

1) Linda Ikeji's blog
2) Bella Naija
3) Naij
4) Liveofofo
5) Pulse

Seun Osewa isn't utilizing his traffic. If he does, he'll be a BILLIONAIRE in no time.
Don't mind these kids.
Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
donigspain:
Don't mind these kids.
Why did u cancel out liveofofo.com?
Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by donigspain(m): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
GuruMario:

Why did u cancel out liveofofo.com?
Because it should not be there. undecided Not even in the Top 30 earning blogs in Nigeria. grin grin The likes of Punch, Premium Times, Guardian, Business Day etc. makes far more from Adsense, Doubleclick (and other ad servers), advertorials, press release, product reviews, sponsored posts, social media ads, email newsletter and other revenue channels than liveofofo.
Re: Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

(OMG) Simi Working Out So Hard To Achieve A Curvy Body / Nigerian Curviest Actress Biodun Okeowo Marks Women Day In Military Khaki [PICS] / Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Stuns In Transparent White Gown (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.