Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. (12993 Views)

Have You Missed The TECNO Phantom Series, There Is Good News / Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) / Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by skywalker240(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2016
Onyenna:
So Phantom 6 has 2700mah Battery! Bullsh!t! Anaghi m azu ooooooooooooh!

Gionee all da way!
Thats not too bad for an amoled screen, if it were IPS i wouldnt have even touched it with a long stick

1 Like

Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by symbianDON(m): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2016
what is all this tecno this tecno that upandan na??
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2016
ritababe:

phantom 6+ has 4000+ battery,
don't compare gionee with tecno because they are not mate, even the name gionee is hilarious.
Tecno and Gionee are the same cheap Chinese and Indian phones stop decieving yourself
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
No sane person working hard before seeing money will waste over a 100k on a tecno MTK toy that has no OTA updates. I rather use my money to plant sugar cane farm than spend on their useless over priced device. No matter the specifications, I can bet it can never beat the iPhone 5s in performance despite been an old phone. Tecno is shiiit

So true, no one will buy this phone here. If i suddenly lost my phone and wanted to spend 100k only trust me i WOULD NEVER LOOK AT TECNO. But if my budget was 5k then i would look at Tecno
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by McDoe(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2016
I will always doff my hat for Techno. No matter what anyone thinks or says, the brand has carved a niche for itself. It has also helped Africans particularly, Nigerians in making choices. Were it not for Techno, average Nigerians would have found it difficult to own a phone. Thank you, TECHNO.[b][/b]
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by harmbhrosz(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2016
dollarprincess:
I don't have such an amont of money it but if u can affort it for me that will be nice of you
I'm interested... Let's strike a deal... How many months will the "niceness" last

1 Like

Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by tayo200(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
is phantom 5 battery removable?
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by YOLO1(m): 12:16am On Nov 02, 2016
romeoetin:
Mtk is a no no for me. Never again will I use them. Going back to Samsung
Please tell me about mtk devices. Have heard people saying they can't use mtk devices
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by Dahveydson(m): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2016
YOLO1:

Please tell me about mtk devices. Have heard people saying they can't use mtk devices

They are devices which chipset are made by mediatek, nothing more.
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by romeoetin(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2016
YOLO1:

Mtk is a processor used by most Chinese brands, one because they are cheap. My first mediatek phone umi hammer s has been given me headache
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2016
Hello Every phone geek in here i have a question My Gionee M3 Mini Power switch mistakely got cut and the flex is not available in market so can a similar Gionee Phone Power switch Flex work with my phone
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by YOLO1(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2016
romeoetin:

Mtk is a processor used by most Chinese brands, one because they are cheap. My first mediatek phone umi hammer s has been given me headache
So what's the alternative to this?
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by YOLO1(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2016
Dahveydson:

Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by Dahveydson(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
YOLO1:

Snapdragon, etc
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by omoalajah(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
Wonderful specs
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by missslimzy(f): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
Most Chinese devices uses it because it is more cheaper
Dahveydson:

Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by datyorubaboy: 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
People forget its not really about the battery size but the capabilities of the processor, how efficient it handles power. The helio processor does wonders
skywalker240:

Thats not too bad for an amoled screen, if it were IPS i wouldnt have even touched it with a long stick

1 Like

Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by Dahveydson(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
missslimzy:
Most Chinese devices uses it because it is more cheaper

And they are becoming expensive by the day and are able to compete with snapdragon
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by scarycuteface(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
No sane person working hard before seeing money will waste over a 100k on a tecno MTK toy that has no OTA updates. I rather use my money to plant sugar cane farm than spend on their useless over priced device. No matter the specifications, I can bet it can never beat the iPhone 5s in performance despite been an old phone. Tecno is shiiit
Lol. No sane person? Well, I think you need to check the definition of sane because sane people recognize real things and the phantom 6 and 6+ are superb in their own right. You'll be amazed at how it broke the preorder record for phones in Nigeria when released.
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by skywalker240(m): 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
datyorubaboy:
People forget its not really about the battery size but the capabilities of the processor, how efficient it handles power. The helio processor does wonders
U nailed it..grin
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by Behankey(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
McDoe:
I will always doff my hat for Techno. No matter what anyone thinks or says, the brand has carved a niche for itself. It has also helped Africans particularly, Nigerians in making choices. Were it not for Techno, average Nigerians would have found it difficult to own a phone. Thank you, TECHNO.[b][/b]
You get it. Tecno has been improving over the years. Competing with the Samsung and iPhone for the largest hold of the African mobile market. Hate it or love it. They deserve credit.
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by Abdstrakt(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2016
McDoe:
You are absolutely spot on with this assertion.
They came, they saw, they conquered.

1 Like

Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by Techm8: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Onyenna:
So Phantom 6 has 2700mah Battery! Bullsh!t! Anaghi m azu ooooooooooooh!

Gionee all da way!
Trust me, this doesn't reflect in real life use. It gets you through a day of moderate to heavy use easily thanks to the amoled display and an efficient processor.

2 Likes

Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by scarycuteface(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
Behankey:
You get it. Tecno has been improving over the years. Competing with the Samsung and iPhone for the largest hold of the African mobile market. Hate it or love it. They deserve credit.
Spot on. The Phantom 6 phones are amazing. Whether it's the dual camera on the 6 or the 21mp on the 6+ , it's amazing. Not to talk of the processor and RAM.
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by Onyenna(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Techm8:

Trust me, this doesn't reflect in real life use. It gets you through a day of moderate to heavy use easily thanks to the amoled display and an efficient processor.

Okay..... Thanks for the info...
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by TappGroupNG: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2016
This is a detailed post. Well done.
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by TappGroupNG: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=patriotic9jaboy post=50671135]

What do u know about working for money? Your DP portrays u as a young girl still been fed by parents hence u see nothing wrong in spending 100k on a plastic phone since u have a Toto u can spread around town to raise cash
You obviously lack home training. Look at the rubbish you're typing.
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by TappGroupNG: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2016
symbianDON:
what is all this tecno this tecno that upandan na??
Tecno is a good brand. Their new phantom phone is nice.
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by Freelancerx: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Detailed post. Slight differences between the two phones but the 6+ edges the 6 tho. But the design of the phantom 6 is elegant.
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by ejilomo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pls i need urgent attention on this which line is on 4Glte on tecno Phantom 6 plus its a line 1 or 2 pls I need your response or both line
Thanks am expecting your response
Re: Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. by tafat: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
The beast of all phones

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awoof! Enjoy Unlimited Free 20GB + Unlimited Recharge Card On MTN Sim / How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? / Which Android Phone Has These Specifications? Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.