Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,291 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Philippines President Says God Cautioned Him To Quit Swearing - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Philippines President Says God Cautioned Him To Quit Swearing (382 Views)

The Moment The Trumps Saw The Obamas Off To Waiting Chopper After Swearing-In / Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of Adama Barrow As Gambian President / Senegal To Host Gambia’s President-elect Until Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Philippines President Says God Cautioned Him To Quit Swearing by Gospelzeal(m): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
The impolite Philippines president, who once called the pope a “family of the fallen holy messenger” and urged Barack Obama to “go to hellfire,” says he has guaranteed God he won’t swear once more.

President Rodrigo Duterte’s obscenities have changed into his trademark, particularly when debilitating to murder street sedate experts as a piece of his war on unlawful drugs that has left thousands dead since he took office toward the end of June.

Duterte made the assurance on Thursday when he got together at his southern rule residence of Davao city after an excursion to Japan.

While flying home, he said, he was looking sky while everybody was sound snoozing, some wheezing, and he heard a voice that said: “On the off chance that you don’t stop assignments, I will hack this plane down at this point”.

“Plus, said ‘Who is this?’ So, obviously, ‘it’s God’,” he said.

“Hence, I guarantee God to … not express slang, cuss words and everything. So every one of you hear me right dependably in light of the way that an accreditation to God is a certification to the Filipino individuals.”

Duterte’s pledge was met with approval, nevertheless he rebuked: “Don’t recognition a plenitude of or else this may get obliterated.”

He stunned his nation’s dominating Roman Catholics a year back when he shot a swearword while conferring his sicken over a tremendous road turned parking structure that got him while Pope Francis was going by Manila. “I anticipated that would call. ‘Pope, you successors of the reprobate, go home. Do whatever it takes not to visit here any more’,” he told a swarm of supporters, some of whom laughed.

He later apologized after Filipino clerics bestowed amaze and shock......

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Galleries On The US Election / COMFIRMED!!! Dnald Trump Won D PRESIDENCY / Fake Prophets Prophesied Hillary Clinton To Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.