Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Be Rest Assured - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be Rest Assured (728 Views)

Npower March, April Stipends: Be Assured, You Will Be Paid- Afolabi / N-power: Delay In Payment Will Be Put To Rest Soon-situation Room Assured / Liberty Assured Microlending Limited_ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Rest Assured by sallyopy(f): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pls I need enlightenment on this issue.
I had an interview on Friday last week and today Monday I received a message saying " we appreciate your coming for the interview for their ongoing recruitment process and be rest assured that we have you in mind" pls guys what does this statement mean in a recruiting process.
Re: Be Rest Assured by Donpizzle(m): 12:08am On Nov 01, 2016
Dont get too excited koz It may simply be an automated email that would have been sent to everyone who attended the interview. You can alwaz pray for you to scale through the screening of applicants. Wish you good luck.
Re: Be Rest Assured by sallyopy(f): 5:53am On Nov 01, 2016
Donpizzle:
Dont get too excited koz It may simply be an automated email that would have been sent to everyone who attended the interview. You can alwaz pray for you to scale through the screening of applicants. Wish you good luck.
thank you very much for the response.

(1) (Reply)

Writing Job - Earn Money Writing For Infoguidenigeria / [job Vacancy] Transaction Officer Eolyon Intergrated Resources / Vacancy For Computer Instructor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.