Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,730 members, 7,865,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Please Delete My Account Or Ban Me Forever - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Delete My Account Or Ban Me Forever (953 Views)

Pictures That Show That Nothing Last Forever / How Do I Delete My Nairaland Account / Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Delete My Account Or Ban Me Forever by ladijacobs: 1:01am On Oct 28, 2009
I am tired of NL and I want to leave. Can you please delete my account, or ban me? I think its better to do it this way than to deliberately commit a crime on NL so as to be banned.

Moderators reading this, please help me. Please!!!!!!!!

P.S> Why is there no "delete my account" option anywhere?
Re: Please Delete My Account Or Ban Me Forever by manmustwac(m): 2:55am On Oct 28, 2009
Ban your self or maybe u can't coz your addicted to nairaland? smiley
Re: Please Delete My Account Or Ban Me Forever by muffins(f): 12:41am On Oct 30, 2009
@poster

[color=#006600]If you want to leave just leave, I'm asking the mods to release me and here you are asking them to delete your account[/color]. undecided
Re: Please Delete My Account Or Ban Me Forever by ladijacobs: 6:01am On Oct 30, 2009
I finally found out how to do it. I will change my password, and use an email that does not exist, so when the activation link is sent, it will lock me out permanently since the email does not exist.

Cheers and bye, people.

grin smiley wink cheesy angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Please Delete My Account Or Ban Me Forever by hbabe(f): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2009
Thank God someone got it figured out. tongue
Re: Please Delete My Account Or Ban Me Forever by treylaw: 1:54am On Mar 13, 2011
ladijacobs:

I finally found out how to do it. I will change my password, and use an email that does not exist, so when the activation link is sent, it will lock me out permanently since the email does not exist.

Cheers and bye, people.

grin smiley wink cheesy angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
kiss kiss
Re: Please Delete My Account Or Ban Me Forever by CrazyMan(m): 12:01am On Mar 17, 2011
ladijacobs:

Cheers and bye, people.

Thank God we can finally have a rest of mind. May his name be praised and worshiped now and forever. tongue

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian, Adebayo Ogunlesi, Has Acquired The London Gatwick Airport / What Is The Difference Between Wisdom And Knowledge / He Tried To Despoil Her: She Sliced Off His John!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.