Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Bode George: The Judge Was Compromised - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: The Judge Was Compromised (762 Views)

Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case / NDLEA: The Untold Story Of Roli Bode-George, The NDLEA Boss / Bode George: The Conspiracy That Sent Me To Jail (tinubu Not Involved). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George: The Judge Was Compromised by mekuslogan: 1:58am On Oct 28, 2009
That Judge is a tribalist for giving Bode only 2.5 years. To prove this, send an Igbo pickpocket (I mean a mere pickpocket) from Oshodi to the judge and he will get 10 years imprisonment. This ruling is thus, rubish!!!! Bode George deserves to die by hanging. The judge should be sacked immediately.
Re: Bode George: The Judge Was Compromised by ebiweni: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2009
whatever you doing in secret must surely be seen one day,bode george carry your cross the yorubas have to be sincere let justice prevail.
Re: Bode George: The Judge Was Compromised by citizenY(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2009
That Judge is a tribalist for giving Bode only 2.5 years. To prove this, send an Igbo pickpocket (I mean a mere pickpocket) from Oshodi to the judge and he will get 10 years imprisonment. This ruling is thus, rubish!!!! Bode George deserves to die by hanging. The judge should be sacked immediately

@Mekuslogan

Mind your language. If somebody else said this you and your cyber-warriors will not give us peace. I hope
your compatriots like onlytruth, emyah and oko1 are reading this. I expect them to brush your mouth before
your next outing. You are a loose canon, they should put you on a leash.

@ post.

I have also expressed reservations about the period and fears of what game plans these gutys have for the appeal court.
I also asked about any forfeitures
Re: Bode George: The Judge Was Compromised by mekuslogan: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2009
^^^^^

You have similar opinion as me and yet you posted that giberish up there. What an urchinic knave you are
Re: Bode George: The Judge Was Compromised by citizenY(m): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2009
MEkus, mekus

I may share the same opinion with you but we differ in methods of expression .
Re: Bode George: The Judge Was Compromised by anddrewz: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2009
What do you mean? Bode George got 28 years imprisonment, the terms are to run concurrently that is why it resulted in only 2 years, abi?

(1) (Reply)

Bizzare! Yar`adua Will Contest For 2nd Term, Says Abba-aji / Day 44 In Jeddah: Yar’adua’s Phone Calls, A Big Lie —sources / Breaking News: Court Orders Jonathan To Be Swear-in As Acting President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.