Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire (41759 Views)

Nigerian Couple Wearing Balenciaga Native Attire At Ilorin Mall / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top / Male Makeup Artist Stuns In Rainbow Make-Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by samuelchimmy(m): 2:42am On Nov 01, 2016
Hi guys, I know most of you might have heard about @ellenbaby89,but there’s more to her than you might have thought.

The truth is that this Denmark born lady is living an African life more than you.

She is pretty, funny, humorous, cheerful sexist, and a big time philanthropist,more than the crappy celebrity charity we now seem to confer on every new celebrity comer.

Her knowledge of Africa, her culture and her people is so unbeatable……..

She’s multilingual, for the ones I know,

She speaks Nigerian pidgin English, Yoruba, Igbo,yes she speaks them so fluently that I have to go under cover for the igbo part, because she almost beat me on that.

While we are listening to Jay Z, Drake, Rhianna, Beyonce and Nicki Minaj tracks she’s busy listening to fall, tekno, psquare, flavour, timaya and the rest.

That’s not all, she is an advocate for antiracism.

I have tried to gather much about her, but I couldn’t find a single trace of her personal history online, I was only able to pick her real name "Ellen Nielsen".I just hope she grants me an interview.

I went ransacking her Instagram page, all her pics are taken with blacks.

I just have to do with her IG @ellenbaby89…..

I ended up watching all her videos on instagram. She’s damn funny, you need to meet her, I just wish I will meet her one day……

watch and download some of her videos here!

https://chimmysblog./2016/11/01/meet-the-white-girl-thats-rocking-africa-more-than-you/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by samuelchimmy(m): 2:44am On Nov 01, 2016
Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by INTROVERT(f): 3:20am On Nov 01, 2016
She doesn't even live in Africa according to her pics

8 Likes

Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by madridguy(m): 3:44am On Nov 01, 2016
Good for her.
Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by Davash222(m): 4:05am On Nov 01, 2016
'na who wear shoe know wear e dey pain am'
Make she just carry her busy body go rest biko.
You've got to be a Nigerian to understand Nigeria.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by hernandson(m): 4:40am On Nov 01, 2016
beyonce too wears ankara no big deal

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by LecciGucci: 6:38am On Nov 01, 2016
Is that d only posing she sabi??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by psyqs(m): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2016
Na comedian abeg and she speaks pidgin too, watch her videos on IG.

10 Likes

Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2016
The babe dey speak pidgin die, kon get thick naija accent join am. Omo the thing shock me o. shocked

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by nikkypearl(f): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2016
Davash222:
'na who wear shoe know wear e dey pain am'

Make she just carry her busy body go rest biko.

You've got to be a Nigerian to understand Nigeria.

21 Likes

Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by pretydiva(f): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2016
Cool
Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by Oahray: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lol @ "cheerful sexist." What does that even mean?

3 Likes

Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by ShayGirl(f): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
Good for her....
Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mostly clothing designs from the east shocked
Pretty shocked
Wish she can make some more designs with "opener" george materials.
Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by gboisgroups(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
she is a comedian now
Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by undisputed25(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
And whats new ? We wearing theirs everyday does it make any sense to the slave masters?
,tchew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by iyatrustee(f): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ankara prints is the next big thing in the fashion world now so, ................ no big deal!
Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by jeeqaa7(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
she most likely has ibo friends...
Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
This new will sure put food on my table. Thanks op, you're way too kind

1 Like

Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by Krystale: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nice
Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by slimfit1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
I wear shirt and tie i don't see any white person shouting a beg it nothing new jor.

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
One out of the many thousand white women who dated a Nigerian and got enamoured with the culture. NEXT. Nothing to see here.

4 Likes

Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by ritababe(f): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
LastMumu:
The babe dey speak pidgin die, kon get thick naija accent join am. Omo the thing shock me o. shocked

she they speak igbo join self

1 Like

Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by chekasforchekas: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
My white girlfriend dey cook egusi, Okro, soup and she dey blow broken. She dey go African market go buy stuffs. Na only hot pepped soup way wan carry me go prison.

3 Likes

Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by moghulis: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
jeeqaa7:
she most likely has ibo friends...
yeah... going by those attires.
Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by Mrswizkfa: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
Wow cute

1 Like

Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by Omeny: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Can she cook our delicacies like Egusi-soup cum hot Eba?
Na fashion I go chop?
If not, carry go.
Re: Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire by Diplomaticbeing(m): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
The very fact that Ankara fabric is commonly termed "African print" doesn't really mean that its of African origin. So there's nothing Nigeria about her dress. Misinformation is a bad thing.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) / "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos / Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Arrives In Philippine Ahead Of Mr World Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.