Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,314 members, 7,957,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Businesses That Will Fail - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Fail (659 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Businesses That Can And Will Never Fail You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Businesses That Will Fail by boogiie: 4:01am On Oct 28, 2009
Despite addressing all the variables necessary to keep a business afloat, 8 out of 10 businesses still fail even in developed nations. Are there businesses that are generic failures or the owners are not getting some invisible factors right ? or simply put, are there businesses that will just fail no matter what?
Re: Businesses That Will Fail by FunmyKemmy(f): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2009
What will be, will be and what will never be will never never be. This is VERY, VERY and VERY sure. lipsrsealed
Re: Businesses That Will Fail by monopolist: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2009
It is not difficult to fail in business, you just don't do anything or keep doing the wrong thing and you will fail.

In Science Newton's Law of Motion states that "Every matter remains at it's present state of rest unless acted upon by an external force to act otherwise".

The Scripture says "The righteous falleth seven times and riseth up again"

Failing and falling in Business are part of what makes business grow if the manager keep getting up and keep improving

Divine Instructions are the highways of life, if you keep following divine instructions the LORD will build your business and it will last many generations.

I am the LORD that teacheth thee to profit and leadeth thee in the way that thou should go
Re: Businesses That Will Fail by usherroyal(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2009
watch out for 1st richest person in the world in the years to come, who?I'm the next one.by GOD GRACE

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This / How Can I Use My Business Name To Get Supply Jobs From Companies / Pko And Tallow For A New Soap Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.