Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Zuma Encourages Citizens To Join Mmm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Zuma Encourages Citizens To Join Mmm (727 Views)

Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) / Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans / Jacob Zuma Encourages Jobless South Africans To Join MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zuma Encourages Citizens To Join Mmm by nankosa(m): 3:28am On Nov 01, 2016
The South African president has encouraged its jobless citizen to join mmm. Woooow
http://livemonitor.co.za/join-mmm/
Re: Zuma Encourages Citizens To Join Mmm by ishayaauta(m): 3:55am On Nov 01, 2016
“South Africans complain too much, there are many money
making schemes that are making people rich everyday but
you guys are waiting for me to come and give you a job. If
you can not get a job, just join MMM. My gardener and
maid do MMM and they get more money than what I am
paying them. I want to fire them so they can fully
concentrate on MMM”, he said. like seriously
Re: Zuma Encourages Citizens To Join Mmm by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 01, 2016
lies from the pit of hell!

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Encourages Citizens To Join Mmm by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 01, 2016
I hope the government will compensate in case of any losses

(1) (Reply)

Supercharge Your Business With Power Of Internet. Get Fully Functional Ecommerce / Nachitech Oilfield Services Has Immediate Need To Fill Many Job Positions. Apply / PH/GH Schemes:these Fraudsters Would Not Confirm Your Payment S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.