Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

How To Show Your Open Hours, Phone Number, And Directions On Google Search - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Show Your Open Hours, Phone Number, And Directions On Google Search (433 Views)

Dollar Is Back To Normal On Google, Sigh :-( / Open Alat Account By Wema, Send Your Account Number And Be Credited N500 Free / Am About Opening A Neteller Account, I Need Directions On How To Do So. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Show Your Open Hours, Phone Number, And Directions On Google Search by akinjuly77(m): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2016
Show your open hours, phone number, and directions on Google Search and Maps

Hello , am [url=alamu-akinyemi.climaxbox.com]Akinyemi[/url] of [url=climaxbox.com]Climaxbox Digital Marketing Agency[/url] and in our Agency Yesterday we were discussing how to improve businesses in Nigeria and Africa .

At this moment i like to share you "How to Show your open hours, phone number, and directions on Google Search and Maps" Using Google Business .

I guess you don't know about it ; Google Business enables you to show your open hours, phone number, and directions on Google Search and Maps even when you don't have a website , which means if you are a Local business and you don't have a website but you have a Shop/Location where Customers can Find you , then what are you waiting for? Add your office Location using Google Business .

-  Be there when people Search for you on Google 

Why you should Add your Local business to Google !

We all know that billions of people Search Google for Information's,Products,Services  which means if your business is not on Google Search Result you are missing a lot of Sales and Traffic to your business .

1.  Whenever ,Wherever  ; Google My Business gets you in front of your customers. You’ll stand out, whether people are looking for you on Google Search or Maps.

2. Allows you to Show your best Side ;Customers see what you're all about .

3.  People Find you easily  ; You can set your company’s hours, contact info, and more. Customers find the right info, right at their fingertips — and can get in touch with just a click.

4. Helps you to Show Unique Pictures of your Business ; Share what’s best about your business. Or, take people on a virtual tour and open your doors to customers before they arrive.

5. Allows Happy Customers do the talking for you ; Google my Business simply enable you to Show off your rave reviews and let your fans tell their stories to the world. Imagine if you see many clients saying good things about your company , then be assured that many other Customers would want to taste and partake in your Companies good Services and Products .

Step by Step Guide to Set up a Google My Business account or Let me Say Step by Step guide to Show your open hours, phone number, and directions on Google Search and Maps

1. Sign up here : Add your Business
2. Fill in the Form and continue with the Process .

Take Note of the Following while using the Google My Business

1. Make sure your info is right ; Edit your business details anytime and they’re automatically updated on Google Search and Maps, all from a single dashboard.

2. Stay on top of reviews ; Be the first to know when people are talking about your business, respond to them as the business owner, and track your ratings over time.

3. See what's working ; Learn about your customers and how they’re interacting with your business. How did people find you? Where are they coming from? With Google My Business, the answers are right here.

Check our for : Clicks and Calls ,Directions, Views .

Am Glad to tell you that Climaxbox Digital Marketing and all it's Clients are enjoying this Services as it helps get more Customers to the Company/Agency .

From 1st of November to 20th of November Climaxbox Digital Marketing Agency is helping businesses to add there Business listings to for Free on there Request .

Note : This is just to support Businesses in Nigeria . As Part of our Mission to assit business to grow through online Marketing Email us : googlebusiness@climaxbox.com

All Questions and Contributions are all welcomed here on Nairaland ! Cheers !

1 Share

Re: How To Show Your Open Hours, Phone Number, And Directions On Google Search by INTROVERT(f): 7:26am On Nov 01, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: How To Show Your Open Hours, Phone Number, And Directions On Google Search by akinjuly77(m): 7:32am On Nov 01, 2016
INTROVERT:
Nice
Cheers !

(1) (Reply)

Farming Can Boast Nigeria’s Economy – Noipolls / Convert $133 To $1700 In 30 Days / Mmm Pays Not Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.