Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Amosun Reacts: 'No Worker Was Sacked Over Strike Action By Me' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Reacts: 'No Worker Was Sacked Over Strike Action By Me' (7552 Views)

Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness / 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding / Why Ikpeazu Was Sacked As Abia Governor – Federal High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Reacts: 'No Worker Was Sacked Over Strike Action By Me' by muredo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
jinneyb:
Understand every side of stories before making your contributions, it's not healthy to make comments based hearsay and one sided story.

NLC and other union bodies should be headed by people with no political affiliations, and even if they belong to one, it should be made silent, and let's not forget that every political opposition will want to make something out of everything.

Am not saying Amosun is a saint, am saying if he made a reaction based on actions taken by some people that are meant to be in-charge of affairs, then he's done the right thing.

He's the head of the state and the decision on its affairs should be made by him, either good or bad is based on the angle you are looking at it from.

Make ur contributions with relatable points void of unfounded sentiments.

To me, Amosun is a good leader with his own flaws compared to his peers.

Thank you!

Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Amosun Reacts: 'No Worker Was Sacked Over Strike Action By Me' by muredo(m): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
jinneyb:
Understand every side of stories before making your contributions, it's not healthy to make comments based hearsay and one sided story.

NLC and other union bodies should be headed by people with no political affiliations, and even if they belong to one, it should be made silent, and let's not forget that every political opposition will want to make something out of everything.

Am not saying Amosun is a saint, am saying if he made a reaction based on actions taken by some people that are meant to be in-charge of affairs, then he's done the right thing.

He's the head of the state and the decision on its affairs should be made by him, either good or bad is based on the angle you are looking at it from.

Make ur contributions with relatable points void of unfounded sentiments.

To me, Amosun is a good leader with his own flaws compared to his peers.

Thank you!

Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Amosun Reacts: 'No Worker Was Sacked Over Strike Action By Me' by hotspec(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
omofunaab:
Amosun is being economical with the truth. And a wicked soul for that matter ,a tyrant

Amosun seized the union dues for a whole year to weakened the union .Now the teachers were planning to do their world teachers day celebration. Since you have seized their union dues, they wrote to you, so that you could sponsor the celebration but you refused

Now they wrote to senator solomon olamilekan adeola YAYI , now yayi donated N5 million to the workers for teachers day celebration. Now during the celebration the teachers appreciated YAYI for his support ,so they sang.

Now amosun is claiming YAYI an APC senator is an opposition politician? Just because the workers appreciated his support towards the planning of their teachers day.
Now why did amosun seize their union dues which they normally use to organize such events.

Amosun is a bloody hypocrite, when the workers were busy dancing for you during your first term, shouting and singing your name, they weren't partisan then abi? Or any worker that is not loyal to the governor is the one regarded as partisan.

But i don't understand sef, i thought in the constiuition every citizen is free to belong to any political party of his choice, attend political rallies.

So why can't anybody donate to the teachers on the event of celebrating their world teachers day.

Amosun is going down mehn, his own will be worse than otunba gbenga Daniel's own.
Nobody can turn into an emperor here in ogun state.
If you are under any spell, i will advise you to go for strong river bath to cleanse your head. Because ogun people are tired of your bashorun gaa behavior
Ive counted 1 million NOW's in ur first 5 lines. Adjust ur written english
Re: Amosun Reacts: 'No Worker Was Sacked Over Strike Action By Me' by ARBTH: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hummmmm, smelling foul play, killing an Ant with sledge hammer, Naija politics
Re: Amosun Reacts: 'No Worker Was Sacked Over Strike Action By Me' by omofunaab(m): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
hotspec:

Ive counted 1 million NOW's in ur first 5 lines. Adjust ur written english

Thanks
Re: Amosun Reacts: 'No Worker Was Sacked Over Strike Action By Me' by Eagle360(m): 12:17am On Nov 02, 2016
only bridge governor, your days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Reacts: 'No Worker Was Sacked Over Strike Action By Me' by Johnnyhoo(m): 12:29am On Nov 02, 2016
ajoskele:
but Yayi is an APC senator in Lagos now.
You are right. He's from Joga Orile in Ogun state. He will be contesting for the number seat in Ogun state in 2019.
Re: Amosun Reacts: 'No Worker Was Sacked Over Strike Action By Me' by odinegi(m): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2016
Stupid man.. Go and fix sango joju underbridge road. I dnt even have d time to read d epistle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's New Party Getting More Encouragement As Supporters Storm The Streets Of / Oyetola’s Victory At Supreme Court Well Deserved – Ambode / Covid-19; Atiku Abubakar’s Son On A “death Door”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.