Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Police Deny Knowledge Of Miss Anambra Sex Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Deny Knowledge Of Miss Anambra Sex Scandal (495 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Deny Knowledge Of Miss Anambra Sex Scandal by Danjuma827(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2016
Anambra - The Anambra State Police Command on Saturday said it had no knowledge of the sex scandal involving the 2015 winner of the Miss Anambra competition, Chidimma Okeke, Punch reports.

Chidimma’s alleged lesbian video had gone viral on the social media shortly after she was abruptly dethroned last week by the organisers of the pageant, the Anambra Broadcasting Service.

Her lawyer, Ikenna Obidiegwu, had on Wednesday last week alleged that the Anambra Commissioner of Police, Sam Okaula, had denied his client (Chidimma) police protection for a press conference in Awka to state her side of the story.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Nkeiru Nwode denied knowledge of the story.

She said, “I don’t know what you are talking about. I have not heard about the story. I’m hearing it for the first time from you.”

Chidimma’s lawyer on Sunday that he would hold a press conference this week to state all about the alleged sex scandal.

He denied the story that his client (Chidimma)had sought asylum abroad because of the scandal.

“I have said it repeatedly that my client, Chimmma, is in Nigeria. She is in Awka.

“We shall address a press conference this week to say everything about this issue. Chidimma is around,”Obidiegwu stated.
Following the leaked sex tape involving the former Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke, a man has come forward to make some shocking accusations against the organisers of the pageant according to News24.
Recall that the former miss Anambra had recently claimed that her ‘blackmailers’ are threatening to shoot her if she reveals the truth behind the leaked sex tape.
However, a Facebook user by the name, Apga Alaigbo has alleged that the organisers of the pageant show, Anambra Broadcast Service headed by Uche Nworah are the brain behind the blackmail
. http://m.news24.com.ng/Nigeria/National/News/police-deny-knowledge-of-miss-anambra-sex-scandal-20161031
Re: Police Deny Knowledge Of Miss Anambra Sex Scandal by philchudi: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2016
cucu
Re: Police Deny Knowledge Of Miss Anambra Sex Scandal by Godfullsam(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2016
Cucumber babe

how can d state police commissioner claim he is hearing about the cucumber saga for the first time?

Police and lie are like Chidimma and cucumber.
Re: Police Deny Knowledge Of Miss Anambra Sex Scandal by Danjuma827(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2016
Even I myself is very surprised maybe they are denying for personal reasons

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Of Nigeria's Billionaire Dj Cuppy Gets A G-wagon From Her Boyfriend As / Davido Prophecy Did Not Work / Amas 2016: See The Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.