Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

My Visit To Mr. Val And His Kennel - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Visit To Mr. Val And His Kennel (2548 Views)

Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel / Kennel Club Rivers Dog Walk 2019 (Photos) / My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To Mr. Val And His Kennel by dochman779: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2016
Good morning everyone and happy new month,
My name is Christian aka Dochman, I reside in Enugu State and also a dog lover.
A few weeks ago, I was I added to a dog group which was informative and got to meet other members in group with a warm welcome that when I got to know Mr Val who also reside in Enugu State. I guess some of you know him as he had previously posted thread here with pictures of his Caucasian Shepherd dogs, kovu and Nala gotten from boobsaxy.
Mr. Val and I started contacting each other and sharing knowledge of dogs with each other. One day, I jokingly told him that I will pay a visit to his kennel to which he replied that I am most welcome to cut the story short on 16th October on Sunday I visited his place and was happy bro meeting him. On getting into his kennel i met kuvo(male) and Nala(female).
Wow, they had really grown compared to their photo I saw online .kovu was quite aggressive on trying to get close to him, started growling but Nala was calm I was able to pet her head was 10months old and will clock 11 Months by November 9. I really enjoyed my stay in his place
After that we went into the sitting room to continue our conversation that lasted for about 2hrs before we decided to take pictures and saying goodbye. It was an amazing experience meeting Mr val and looking forward to meeting him again and the good works of Boobsaxy of bring out the best of dogs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Mr. Val And His Kennel by miremoses(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2016
I hope you still have more pictures for us bro,I'm enjoying this already.
No doubt bobbysaxy breeds amazing dogs,I look forward to doing business with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Mr. Val And His Kennel by dochman779: 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
I got one pix I took with Mr val but refuse to upload and more of d dog pix
Re: My Visit To Mr. Val And His Kennel by loveson200: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
It was really nice having christian over at my place.

Like I always say, Bobbysaxy's "Hallelujay puppy", 'Nala' is doing extremely well and I'm glad I got such quality pup from Bobby. Kovu was also gotten from a quality breeder in Jos and both Caucs really make me proud just like Christian as alluded to.

So watch out for pups from this combo in the near future.

Val

Re: My Visit To Mr. Val And His Kennel by okikiosibodu(m): 1:51am On Nov 07, 2016
How can you compose such a wonderful piece and refuse to give us details of the bonding process?
At your convenience, kindly pay a visit to 2 of my threads similar to this.
https://www.nairaland.com/3294815/diary-visit-bada-kennel-ketu
https://www.nairaland.com/3289738/diary-last-visit-dogbreath-kennel
Infact, OP, open the door for me, I want to tell you something

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Mr. Val And His Kennel by imeyalo09: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Get more infor about pet care here and also win a lots of freebies. Visit http://pethealth.top
Re: My Visit To Mr. Val And His Kennel by okikiosibodu(m): 5:01am On Nov 09, 2016
OP. Please revisit your drawing board, and update this thread appropriately. I keep on checking back, with the optimism that you'll update it soon... I don't want to be on a long thing again. I am sure I am speaking for many. I don't mind you mentioning my moniker when you do. One love
Re: My Visit To Mr. Val And His Kennel by dochman779: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
Not much happened if you read my post earlier the male Caucasian was aggressive and was close to female though I managed to get hold of the female but could not do say to d male because of the growling sign towards me and I was conscious of damage he can cause if he got me due to his size that's why I had to back ooo.
Re: My Visit To Mr. Val And His Kennel by dochman779: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
Not much happened if you read my post earlier the male Caucasian was aggressive and was close to female though I managed to get hold of the female but could not do say to d male because of the growling sign towards me and I was conscious of damage he can cause if he got me due to his size days why I had to back out
Re: My Visit To Mr. Val And His Kennel by okikiosibodu(m): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
dochman779:
Not much happened if you read my post earlier the male Caucasian was aggressive and was close to female though I managed to get hold of the female but could not do say to d male because of the growling sign towards me and I was conscious of damage he can cause if he got me due to his size days why I had to back out
You didn't try to bond with him? Then your visit is incomplete. Find time to go back, and bond with the dog. Those are memories that will never leave you. FYI, those dogs forming hard to get, usually end up being the sweetest to bond with. I am talking from experience. Never forget safety though
Unlike humans, one thing I love about dogs (sane ones though) I that they are sincere with their opinion about you. If the dog doesn't like you, he'll give you signs. But once you are accepted into the pack, you remain in the pack for ever (as long as you do "normal" ) . The fastest way to be a dog's friend, is by offering him food. Please try it again and update the thread appropriately. And please, quote or mention my moniker so I can get notified. I came to check up on you, and saw this.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Imported Chow Chow Puppies For Sales / How Do You Care For Your Pregnant Dog And New Litter When Delivered / Wonderful Playfull Maltese Dog For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.